The Pantheon System

So much Tease, i want 3.0 to be released!

Come onnnnn!
Hypu
Hmm...looks interesting so far, hope there is a large variety of "powers" and variety of bosses to harness it from. Good job.
I regret this system does not go in the right direction:
- Introduce bind to account item
- Flexibility to reset talents in town
- Does not bring build around tool

I think, I came on Path for the exact opposite :)

I am sure this system could be really great. Just disable "reset" functionality and make it more powerful and/or more impacting our gameplay. (Someone suggest to make one talent group oriented, looks a very good idea for instance)
Personally changing powers on the fly is unappealing (and in town only? lol). I would quite easily forget about them and I guess they'd only be useful for bosses, which would mean only using them occasionally anyway. The negative thing about them is they're not particularly powerful so the question is would I actually even use them ,even for bosses?
Last edited by Chalk_Circles on Jun 21, 2017, 4:41:23 AM
"
Axtobrak wrote:

got already 2 of them in maps and aren't tradable
I used 1 vessel in a low tier map and obtained a minor soul
The second vessel, I can't use it,the map device tells me I can't capture the soul

Your probably trying to capture a soul you already have.

As for them not being tradeable, its basically a quest item (just like the shapers orbs) i dont see any issue with the new items being character bound. It's not like you equip it, you consume it during the quest.
i love it
Hargan is my spirit NPC which one is yours?
"
Kaysee wrote:
I haven’t had much time in the Beta (a Ranger to level 70 and current Duelist to 56). So far I’ve been approaching the Beta as if I were a new player (esp on my first Ranger): do all quests, explore zones, read some lore etc

RE: Pantheon system… TBH so far (taking it at face value) it seems at best underwhelming and at worst layered confusion for new players. I’m yet to look into theorycrafting deeper or their boosting through maps, but on face value I don’t think new players will care about them. Why care about being Frozen or Bleeding if those events barely happen or if players simple use Flasks to overcome the effects?

For theorycrafting/maxing, the system/feature may have value, but IMO the general casual player won’t really care. More interesting is the skill point book you get from a “God” kill.

* The above might change as I play/test more.
Well, general casual player will be happy when power creep kicks in. But it's sure should get some tweaks. We don't need another ascendancy-like buff after all.
... were we supposed to know already that we're apparently going to be buddy-buddy with that particular story character? Because while not unexpected, I sure as hell didn't know that.
Last edited by Velari on Jun 21, 2017, 5:12:37 AM
"
(🌸=◡=)

Sig checks out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info