Experiences in PvP

"
robmafia wrote:
he messaged me repeatedly for hours, trying to get a 7c flask for 5c. i finally looked him up and saw mirror services and laughed my ass off.

don't forget 500ex fee sword, 300ex fee boots. legit
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"

I reviewed my original post and it looks like a bunch of flattery.

What I was originally trying to get across is the concept of running into really well put together builds and the challenges they present in a PvP environment.

well, yeah. the post seemed like a flattery circlejerk, and that seems how it played out for a bit. then it became more literal about experiences in pvp.

i, for one, prefer it this way. haha
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
"
Márkusz wrote:

When I first met your CWC build with my Molten, I honestly thought you were some simple Blight build, because the GC did so little damage it wasn't even noticeable.

Wait, lemme put on my gimp suit... *zip

That's, better... continue

"
Márkusz wrote:

I did nothing nothing to make you my enemy, I always avoid shittalking even when it would be appropriate considering how outraged you write. If you feel offended just by me making a similar but better version of your build, and think I'm taking credit for it, it's your own pathetic problem.

Yes, Yes, more... more. Your righteous anger is triggering my erogenous flake of snow!

"
Márkusz wrote:

I don't care what build you play, I don't even met you ingame in a while, but it seems you try awfully lot to justify your experiences on the forum by offending and discrediting people.

Thanks, I needed that. It' flagellated red, but it'll be pink soon enough.

I've been such an ignorant troll. I don't know how to translate "------" to Euro-zone...

Perhaps I am pathetically unoriginal, terrible at PvP, a poster-child for postpartum abortion, in need of a rusty dull razor, etc, etc, but I'll PvP anyone with any of my many terrible builds and lose... a lot. So whenever you feel froggy, MarkCruiseTomScientology, jump.

Just know I'll probably record the match... study it, and keep challenging your build until I win... (might take awhile) then post it online with trollish, self-congratulatory commentary because I need that kind of validation in my pathetically web-virgin life.

"
Márkusz wrote:

Uh calling names, that must really hurt, it's such a mature move.

Class III download.

I just made my O-face.

However sarcastic you meant to be seen, you described your intentions pretty well. To contrary, perhaps you have decent builds, perhaps you play ok, but you should learn that there is more to PvP than bad mannering people whenever you feel like.
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
Markuszscz, stop bullying him. Geez!
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
"
Márkusz wrote:
there is more to PvP than bad mannering people whenever you feel like.

All my in field experience and this forum stand as testament that this claim is false.
"That's nice cupcake" ~ Rlowe, 1984 - RIP in pieces, least we 4get
"""Everyone is an asshole and I'm awesome" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016" ~ philophil, 2016" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016
"Fuck." ~ Rlowe, 2017
"...post-ironic thread..." ~ Rlowe, 2017
"
Alpha_Dragon wrote:
"
Márkusz wrote:
there is more to PvP than bad mannering people whenever you feel like.

All my in field experience and this forum stand as testament that this claim is false.

Your "in field" experience is biased because you systematically refuse to join 3v3 CTF tho
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
His in-field experience is also just standing around Sarn, and you're not sure if he's AFK or not.
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
"
Simplesim45 wrote:
Your "in field" experience is biased because you systematically refuse to join 3v3 CTF tho

This statement is itself, biased, I only refuse to CTF when a select group of people ask, yourself included.

"
His in-field experience is also just standing around Sarn, and you're not sure if he's AFK or not.

Ctenizidae style.
"That's nice cupcake" ~ Rlowe, 1984 - RIP in pieces, least we 4get
"""Everyone is an asshole and I'm awesome" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016" ~ philophil, 2016" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016
"Fuck." ~ Rlowe, 2017
"...post-ironic thread..." ~ Rlowe, 2017
"
Alpha_Dragon wrote:
"
Simplesim45 wrote:

This statement is itself, biased, I only refuse to CTF when a select group of people ask, yourself included.

"

Ctenizidae style.

Whoa, then that's just rude :(
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info