Experiences in PvP

Awwww, I wanted to post
Best player of all times: sonnehagal
And now Rupis first:(
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ - I suck at this game.
Ivan was better, and herpes was a god
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
KaTMPB

arc guy, he had crazy dps but he was squishy as hell. he was only relying on rumi's. he was chasing like crazy if you dont fight back during his rumi duration. during those days stacking spell dodge & block and doing hit and runs was the tactic vs this guy.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Jul 5, 2017, 6:40:14 PM
Ah, the days before skyforths. I would change out meleephys for stun on heavy strike move Kat across sarn. Good times
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
I think I eventually out-ice speared him at one point, but then he went arc, then to something lamer iirc
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
Well what can y'all tell me about that Serpent sky guy? When I very first did the PvP I was doing 1v1 to grind the hideout out. He popped up a bit, got real lippy but was great fun to play against, every time I played him he had completely changed his set up. I've only seen him occasionally since then.
"That's nice cupcake" ~ Rlowe, 1984 - RIP in pieces, least we 4get
"""Everyone is an asshole and I'm awesome" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016" ~ philophil, 2016" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016
"Fuck." ~ Rlowe, 2017
"...post-ironic thread..." ~ Rlowe, 2017
Are you referring to this IceDeal?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJ0vEaey5tU

lol
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
"
Alpha_Dragon wrote:
Well what can y'all tell me about that Serpent sky guy? When I very first did the PvP I was doing 1v1 to grind the hideout out. He popped up a bit, got real lippy but was great fun to play against, every time I played him he had completely changed his set up. I've only seen him occasionally since then.

I always hated him. Back when he was in NPC, he was considered a bit of a pariah since he was never friendly with anyone, didn't talk much, or really contribute anything to the guild if I recall correctly. I can't state any specific examples of things he said, but I just remember most of my interactions with him being unpleasant, and always ended with me silently vowing to avoid him as much as I could. A few people in the guild PM'd me asking what his deal was, and I was hard pressed to think of any good reason for his fucked attitude.

He always went arc tempest, and when he eventually left NPC (I was in the guild around that time still), I was then given free license (by the authority of me) to give him shit for being an arc scrub.

I used to be challenged by his build, but I realized he lost his edge when even tankmortar could take him out.

In conclusion, removed by support.
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
Last edited by I_am_Upset on Jul 5, 2017, 8:56:01 PM
It was so funner back in te day with all the dramains vs icu, mulla vs google vs some leonamenus?? guy 2hers shadowtf and haunt vs herpes, slaydemkidz retarded ea user oh yea and biggdaddy slam yourorignal the flicker dude dulahan???headless something. was good days
👱‍♀️ IGN: FamilyStrokes 💘
Mirror Shop: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2512292
"
Alpha_Dragon wrote:

he had a party "beat me in pvp win 5ex" sarn pub party. i had my lightning strike back then, i won, he didn't pay : ((
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Jul 6, 2017, 12:10:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info