Experiences in PvP

idk I think Ahfack and Mulla are better than Godlike, AND they aren't humorless! Mulla uses Heavy Strike (NO TVALUE!), but I'd say that takes plenty more effort than, I dunno lemme just think of a completely random skill we haven't discussed the legitimacy of before... mmm Molten Strike. He's good with Spectral Throw too, the best melee skill!

But Myg here gets plenty of action, obviously. That's why Mulla had such an extreme reaction; jealousy.
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
"
idk I think Ahfack and Mulla are better than Godlike, AND they aren't humorless! Mulla uses Heavy Strike (NO TVALUE!), but I'd say that takes plenty more effort than, I dunno lemme just think of a completely random skill we haven't discussed the legitimacy of before... mmm Molten Strike. He's good with Spectral Throw too, the best melee skill!

But Myg here gets plenty of action, obviously. That's why Mulla had such an extreme reaction; jealousy.

Naw, melee isn't just about always being against the odds, you gotta have a certain degree of decorum. I've never seen godlike crack, ever. Both me and ahfack have cracked and mulla seems to be in a perpetual state of cracked. Godlike may seem without humor but he's got the carefree attitude down to an art.
"That's nice cupcake" ~ Rlowe, 1984 - RIP in pieces, least we 4get
"""Everyone is an asshole and I'm awesome" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016" ~ philophil, 2016" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016
"Fuck." ~ Rlowe, 2017
"...post-ironic thread..." ~ Rlowe, 2017
lmao I should never have brought this up, because I can tell you exactly the opposite, but I know it'd be removed by support if I mention some things I said that got him riled up.

But yea, he's great. Great, great, great! And to his credit, he did start a thing about how Pathfinder needs a nerf, a thread in the Beta Feedback forum.
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
"
lmao I should never have brought this up, because I can tell you exactly the opposite, but I know it'd be removed by support if I mention some things I said that got him riled up.

But yea, he's great. Great, great, great! And to his credit, he did start a thing about how Pathfinder needs a nerf, a thread in the Beta Feedback forum.

Ahh, this is something I wasn't aware of. Still, to his credit, it doesn't come up in actual combat. Generally, we just fight, that's pretty key to the pvp experience. He convinced me about the worth of putting fortify on at least something.
"That's nice cupcake" ~ Rlowe, 1984 - RIP in pieces, least we 4get
"""Everyone is an asshole and I'm awesome" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016" ~ philophil, 2016" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016
"Fuck." ~ Rlowe, 2017
"...post-ironic thread..." ~ Rlowe, 2017
I remember when godcrap used his credit card to collect all the alt art possible. He was even a good friend with a famous Rmter

Forum pvp
he messaged me repeatedly for hours, trying to get a 7c flask for 5c. i finally looked him up and saw mirror services and laughed my ass off.

[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
"
robmafia wrote:
he messaged me repeatedly for hours, trying to get a 7c flask for 5c. i finally looked him up and saw mirror services and laughed my ass off.

I'd laugh myself of too if I couldnt sell a flask for 5c instead of 7c due to greed
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
I love how all it took was me saying he was humorless, now suddenly he's getting dragged through the mud.
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
A general announcement:

I tried getting GGG to nuke this thread, to no avail.

Reason I thought it'd be good to nuke it is so I could maybe start my train of thought again with a different angle, which ultimately could possibly garner some more relevant responses.

I reviewed my original post and it looks like a bunch of flattery.

What I was originally trying to get across is the concept of running into really well put together builds and the challenges they present in a PvP environment.
Why would you even put a t value on Heavy Strike? It's inherently punished by the algorithm where most every other skill isn't. When you can build a character for one skill only, swap nothing but your skill gem and easily out perform it...there's a problem. Like how I can swap to an axe with the same dps range as my sword, throw Earthquake in it....and perform the same. GGG has balance by the balls, guys really have it figured out especially when it's PvP related.

That's literally how shitty the other 2h users are. They take every possible advantage they can and still get fucked up.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info