Experiences in PvP

best caster: jorge

the one with best adaptation skills to "meta": killara

best glass cannon: harley

most tanky: at the moment markusz

best trapper/miner: bondisk

most challenging to fight against: keilc

the one who does the most annoying builds: icedeal ,

"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Jun 21, 2017, 6:31:39 PM
[removed]
Last edited by Aodui on Sep 1, 2017, 12:56:49 PM
"
Simplesim45 wrote:

Best Melee The 4 horsemen; Ahfack, Mulla, Gutbags, Godlike. Doesn't matter which one of these guys I play against, it feels like the same entity but with different names. I'll mention Mygalo because in CTF if I'm not far enough for his CWDT + flamedash to not trigger, I basically kill myself. Fkin terrorist.

That's probably because I'm their creator. Ya I said it [Removed by Support]
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Last edited by Kieran_GGG on Jun 21, 2017, 7:38:00 PM
@Aodui,

when you don't use overpowered stuff, that's what happens. Some guy comes, claims that you are useless and trash because he killed you with 2 right clicks, and puts you in a position that makes you explain what is wrong and what not with deeeeep words.

now, you know, why some people use "winter enchantment"

"
but to then go the extra step, to make sure you have the winter enchant in the off-chance event someone gets within range to touch you, that is where the line lies between being merely a playful troll or being a depraved misanthrope whose only way of living is through unimpressive reliance on exploiting game imbalances when the devs are too busy to intervene.

not only this,

it's sometimes just to shut people's mouth so you can enjoy a quiet, non provocative pvp experience in sarn arena.

that said, it's always the best to use a skill/build that does this, in most "legit" /most skill required way.

can we go back sharing our pvp experiences btw? at least act like as if we are a community?
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Jun 21, 2017, 8:04:16 PM
"
Rupenus wrote:

can we go back sharing our pvp experiences btw?

to be fair, it's actually exactly what he/i were doing.
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
This is the community; a big group of dedicated PVPers who, aside from the couple odd words to each other, get along by and large. Now, we're being tainted by a bunch of PVE players with fucked attitudes who think they belong only because they use skills that aren't properly balanced and they can do well because of whatever crutch or meta they use.

oh, and here's my list -

Least likeable: too many to list

Player I hate the most: too many to list here as well

Most toxic player: where do I even start?

Best gear: Espada (hahaha)

Best cold caster: me!

Best icestormer: meeeeee!

Best PVPresident: MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Most humble: ME!

Friendliest PVP player: Mulla
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
"
Simplesim45 wrote:
Best Melee The 4 horsemen; Ahfack, Mulla, Gutbags, Godlike. Doesn't matter which one of these guys I play against, it feels like the same entity but with different names.

There are like, minor differences. Ahfack and Gutbags feel like they hit the hardest of the four, not that I've had any recent practice with the two. Godlike is the hardest to kill, guys like a block of iron. Mulla feels like the most balanced of four, he's harder to put down then the first two but kills faster then godlike.

"
Most toxic player: where do I even start?

If this is a category can we have a most venomous player award too?
"That's nice cupcake" ~ Rlowe, 1984 - RIP in pieces, least we 4get
"""Everyone is an asshole and I'm awesome" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016" ~ philophil, 2016" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016
"Fuck." ~ Rlowe, 2017
"...post-ironic thread..." ~ Rlowe, 2017
Last edited by Alpha_Dragon on Jun 21, 2017, 8:37:56 PM
It's Godlike's fault I swapped from flame totem to ray totem.

He was standing in my flame totems laughing, taking a refreshing shower. And every time he farted all my totems died.

And then he started lacerating my totems from outside totem AI wakeup range. They couldn't even poof once. Max projectile speed didn't matter because the totem AI wakeup distance had a shorter range.

And then to twist the knife, someone put PA clouds everywhere so I couldn't even spawn a totem. The despair was too much.

Ray is pretty lame but when you stick it on a totem it's a pretty big handicap. And winter deals 0 damage when you have ancestral bond. That's worth something.

Never underestimate what the mod community can do for PoE if you sell an offline client.
"
Rupenus wrote:
best caster: jorge

the one with best adaptation skills to "meta": killara

best glass cannon: harley

most tanky: at the moment markusz

best trapper/miner: bondisk

most challenging to fight against: keilc

the one who does the most annoying builds: icedeal ,

Yeah you were right, that Magma Orb Harley put together is insane. Balls everywhere.
"

Yeah you were right, that Magma Orb Harley put together is insane. Balls everywhere.

magma is dead in 3.0 with the chain projectile avoid pantheon god. I would advice everyone not to build around it anymore.

Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Jun 22, 2017, 1:39:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info