Weekly Beta Report One

Oh God

"
Bleeds applied by Spike Traps found in the Labyrinth and Trials now deal more damage

Last edited by cwiza7 on Jun 14, 2017, 9:57:46 PM
I actually preferred the ebony barracks waypoint at the NEW position.................but OH WELL LETS GO! :)
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
cool

Only thing that bugs me is that if they have a hard time releasing a simple Mtx system, how many more years we are going to wait for a New trade system

Source of confirmation for even a mention that there will be a brand new trade system?
Apart from a site being run by 3rd party, it's really a non-issue.
My best bet and imho best option would be to essentially crate a much more flexible system that resembling the current in-game mtx shop window, only for actual trades, but i'd rather them releasing new content than trying to please ever so dwindling minority of people for whom a trader afk means instant drama.
No rest for the wicked.
Great. I bought outlaw pack today and just starting the beta.. I'll give some feedback when I can. For now, all good! :)

"
Bleeds applied by Spike Traps found in the Labyrinth and Trials now deal more damage

Guys, really, lab traps doesn't really a damage buff. This is rip enough already.
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Jun 14, 2017, 10:31:55 PM
But like...when tho?
wipe,oh no
Last edited by aialone9 on Jun 14, 2017, 10:38:48 PM
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
SicariusCor wrote:
Nice list of fixes. Is there an update for mtx fix in the beta? Didn't see it in the list and would be nice to know if you have been able to locate the problem you had with the initial launch of it.

We're still looking into this. We'll post an update as soon as we're able to.

Good to hear something on this, I just was gonna ask about this issue.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
you should hire Alphago to test it,we are supporters not mouse
Last edited by aialone9 on Jun 14, 2017, 10:38:23 PM
"Bleeds applied by Spike Traps found in the Labyrinth and Trials now deal more damage."

Dammit! Why?
nice but i hope we can soon test more new things on the bata

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info