Weekly Beta Report One

p2p league
Awesome stuff, keep up the great work.
Still no fix for the Hideout bugs?

great news anyway GG
this is all great, but I only have a map device in my hideout so I can't even craft resists on leveling gear because the benches is stuck in the ether.
"Crimson Scholars can no longer be desecrated." ..... Why? I don't understand this, when you got Ice Sentinels rocking the playing field. what happen to variety.
loving this!!! made 3rd character today happy to see a wipe incoming love testing the new stuff and happy to see some of the feedback we have posted as a community is being addressed, you guys are the best!! cant wait for full release!! :D
twitch.tv/hudi3n3
Great job guys

Holy shit Bex that's sick signature
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Can you at least add temporary threshold jewels to a vendor before the next wipe, which you may unlock at say the end of A8, anything that makes actually testing builds not horrible beyond just playtesting the act5-7(-8) showcase that you call "beta"?

And while at it, for players who want to actually test the changes beyond act progression, not wipe stashes, but rather move them to a second league, in which character creation is disabled, and you can only migrate characters to (or from) once you finished Act 8 (-achievable with a simple boolean flag on the character in your database and comparison with its parent league and the "stash league", and a not so simple migration of stashes into another league, potentially messing with server performance). This way you would a) get fresh starts for anyone and allow for real testing of all the new acts over again and b) retain gear needed for testing the endgame system before it gets hastily added into the game where it takes up >=95% of the playtime of active players.

Want to really have players test new acts? Why not provide playtesters of your beta with premade lvl XX characters in order to test the progression from certain points in any Act and on? Playing after a wipe is just another layer of rng and grind before you get to redo lab, masters, farm gear, barely get into maps, test out a handful of skill gems and WHOOPS, guess it's wipe time, for 1 more playthrough instead of potentially 5 or 10 or 20 you could have done in the extra time it took for you - the endgame focused player - to level up and grind to setup a build again for endgame

Let's not waste so much time and potential for the improvement of your game, only to make it easier on the devs to press the "deploy new build" button rather than implementing an effective TESTING environment.
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█
Last edited by Dethox420 on Jun 14, 2017, 9:35:54 PM
Hello! What about free keys and keys for racers? Still waiting :(
cool liked what i seen so far, main problem for me was lagging and freezeing in area's with water and for and high graphics
Life sucks; but damn i'm havin a ball doin it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info