Weekly Beta Report One

What about Vaal skills? Can you please let us know if you're trying to tone down the way they are now or if the changes were meant to remove it?
God bless for a wipe in a week. Yesterday i throwed 1300 fusings into armour i found hoping for a 6l. Should i even say i spend everything without success? xD
will the issue with crafting benches disappearing be fixed with this update? It's been really bothering a lot of ppl
Could you limit the wipe to characters that are level 60 and above, please? We aren't all obsessive speedrunner types who have made it to maps.
No MTX? No crafting benches?
!?
!?
!?
!?
Its a great news!!!! awesome sarcasm
Take my money!!!!! no more
Last edited by loginEbanogin on Jun 14, 2017, 9:41:27 PM
Only 2 things i want in beta is access to micro transactions and crafting benches.
"
"Crimson Scholars can no longer be desecrated." ..... Why? I don't understand this, when you got Ice Sentinels rocking the playing field. what happen to variety.

Likely there was a bug with them and they're disabled until it's fixed.
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
Could you at least patch the old Mtx tab back in,
that can't require too much effort.
Buying a 500$ pack just to find out after saying over and over we would be able to use them in the beta is annoying as hell. Makes you feel like an idiot who just wasted his money ... and while thats accurate I don't think thats the desired effect.
Oh good more bleed damage from traps is exactly what everyone was clamoring for! /s

In all seriousness though, great job with the new content guys, loving all the new areas and especially the boss fights. The battle with High Templar Avarius might be the best-designed boss fight in the whole game and the larger than life Kitava fight is something I've been waiting a long time to see added to POE.

Keep up the great work guys!!!
Waiting for general to be flooded with 'THEY WIPED MY CHARACTER WTFFFF'
Excellent job guys
Oh hi

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info