Weekly Beta Report One

Started playing the beta yesterday. Soooo far so good for now, graphics are better, performance, act5 is very cool and starting act6 now!

Keep the good work guys! I'm glad I bought outlaw pack to support this release and being part of it.

PS: Can you fix MTX please? I want use my clothes!!!!!!!

PS2: I guess you need nerf a little bit High Templar and Kitavas. They just do TOOO MUCH damage and 1 shot me at 1.7k HP. It's a little broken In my opinion. Thx!!!
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Jun 15, 2017, 10:00:28 AM
Bleeds applied by Spike Traps found in the Labyrinth and Trials now deal more damage.

yeah great...
hey, great changes. I am also looking foward to testing those new support gems. I had a major bug that was not included in the list of changes: my forsaken masters workbenches have disappeared from my hideout item tab without me placing them. I havent found a way of fixing this so now I cant do any mastercrafting while playing the beta. I posted a bunch of other concerns on your facebook page, but those things where not as important.

keep up the good work.
It would be nice if you could provide us with an option to ascend our characters beyond cruel labyrinth before we get wiped to do some proper testing of the scion changes beforehand.
twitch.tv/catmasterOP
twitter.com/catmasterOP
youtube.com/catmasterOP

Playing since Nov'14 just before Bloodlines/Torment release, livestream since 2018, hosting Fated Connections PoE Community Podcast with BalorMage. I look forward to providing a lot more quality content in the future to come :3
Last edited by Catmaster on Jun 15, 2017, 10:48:12 AM
I want one thing so far. Change notables "damage with WEAPONS penetrates x% res" into "damage with attack skills penetrates x% res" or count unarmed as weapons. It's a must have change for elemental unarmed builds. Now they are waaaay too shitty to be used.
i rly like to play the beta more but its so boring without my mtx. Please give it a higher priority.
GGG wont reply about the benches :(
Life will be technically better Soon TM
"
satanttin wrote:
Made a fresh toon for the new supporter skills ^^ will level it to 38 then when the patch goes live i will continue so i can see how hard act 8 is comparing the rest :D

So characters under level 38 are unaffected by the wipe?
Last edited by Ultrabuse on Jun 15, 2017, 11:51:39 AM
"
We will be wiping the Beta with the second wave of updates so we get good stats on players leveling, and entering Act 8 with appropriately leveled characters. We'd also love you to see the content with fresh characters

We'd love you not to use conditional inappropriately, and to consider trying to sample the characters and give them the choice to get back the same level, with zero items, and with trade disabled. Thanks :)

To be honnest, I thought the wipe would have come later in the beta

I mean, we paid to support you, and to play an unfinished game, ok. But to give you data? It's of course totally ok, but can't you find usefull data? It's data diversity, ya know.
Last edited by JoannirLeoth on Jun 15, 2017, 11:55:37 AM
Any word on whether the bugs where crafting benches disappearing are being fixed? Can we at least get "claim crafting benches" command back maybe?

This is a huge issue for myself and others, thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info