Weekly Beta Report One

GGG please allow us reduce graphic and other stuff to make lesser lags and play as we want, and please nerf lags!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
I want explore act8 in my sweet sweet mtx xD
I registered 2 weeks ago to LawBreakers and got a Beta key. Playing PoE since 2013 and got no key. F*ck GGG.
fkxLegacySpectral : lvl 97 Raider ST HowA [Legacy]
fkxBreachSlayer : lvl 95 Slayer Blade Flurry [Breach]
fkxCrockett : lvl 94 Saboteur Ice Trap [Perendus]
fkxRampage : lvl 94 Witch Fireball [Rampage]
fkxShadow : lvl 95 Shadow FP/CI [open beta]
"
fkxShadow wrote:
I registered 2 weeks ago to LawBreakers and got a Beta key. Playing PoE since 2013 and got no key. F*ck GGG.

yo gotta buy packs like me brah
"
golan4840 wrote:
Bleeds applied by Spike Traps found in the Labyrinth and Trials now deal more damage.

really?

I believe there was a post on reddit saying that bleeds went from 10% stationary / 60% moving to 70%/140% respectively. If these are the changes added to the lab traps lab is going to be a helluva lot more dangerous than it ever was. That's effectively a 7x damage increase so people are going to get shrek't their first time trying once this patch hits.
"
kanfo wrote:
crating benches. unplayble without it.

Interesting opinion you have... IIRC there were lvl 100 chars before Masteres and Crafting Benches were introduced to the game...
"
MCnussen wrote:
"
Ianpact wrote:
"
toccure wrote:
what about the hideout stash / crafting tools that are inaccessible ?

"
Braves wrote:
Will hideout objects (including benches) be fixed later this week? It's quite miserable to play without access to nearly ANY of my benches and map device.

"
toccure wrote:
what about the hideout stash / crafting tools that are inaccessible ?

"
Braves wrote:
Will hideout objects (including benches) be fixed later this week? It's quite miserable to play without access to nearly ANY of my benches and map device.

"
Psukl wrote:
Crafting benches fix please pretty please!

"
Allahuzera wrote:
Still no fix for the Hideout bugs?

great news anyway GG

"
OlaSarcasm wrote:
this is all great, but I only have a map device in my hideout so I can't even craft resists on leveling gear because the benches is stuck in the ether.

"
will the issue with crafting benches disappearing be fixed with this update? It's been really bothering a lot of ppl

"
loginEbanogin wrote:
No MTX? No crafting benches?
!?
!?
!?
!?
Its a great news!!!! awesome sarcasm
Take my money!!!!! no more

"
Tuomari wrote:
Only 2 things i want in beta is access to micro transactions and crafting benches.

This^^^^^^^^

Also, will this be the only announcement today?

I really wonder why GGG dont give feedback on this major issue!! in my experience GGG has always been kind to supportes and given fast info if a problem happend, even admitting if they screwed up things :)

You want realistic feedback so you make a wipe, but how can we give realistic feedback if we cant craft? Like why even have items then.
lets run around naked and just asume that these monster aren't to hard if I just had some gear, so no need to report that monsters are to hard in some areas..

So please GGG dont launch act 8 before you have sorted the problem with benches out, if you want a true feedback from your supportes, thank you :)

Why even have items? I lawled.

You should fix the benches. But, if they aren't fixed, still open the beta bac kup. I'm getting the shakes.

But yeah, benches. Benches.
"
fkxShadow wrote:

whaaaaaaa
So ive tried getting some feedback on this before:
Is the vaal righteous fire skill gem going to be changed to account for the removal of vaal pact? As without that keystone and the instant leach its not a skill that can be used in even in SC, let alone HC.
The Internet:Where men are men, women are men, and children are FBI agents.
:(
cant find the exit to act 8.
and my mastercrafting workbenches are still missing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info