Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

The more I play the more cheated I get

"
grepman wrote:
the game doesnt 'cheat you'. it lays out ground rules before you. its your choice if you choose to ignore those rules and don't adjust your playstyle.

reflect is currently the only cap on damage. and it used to be 100x more stern.

the better question is, why do you expect a huge uptick in damage without downsides? and try to use a statement that doesnt justify it with 'fun'.

Is it fun tho?I honestly expect an "upside" when I get more damage or is this game unique in that sense from any other game.Do players raid in WOW just to go "awwww *** no ,I got the weapon" afterwards?If you feel the game is unique in that sense because it punishes perseverance than let me assure you it's not the first to have this god awful mechanic and if it was not a game you could easily compare it to a backwards way of life were trying your best gets punished.And as far as cap on damage goes why not just remove some affixes that give so much damage in the first place.The way I see it is as way to punish players that have played long enough that they can avoid most dangerous stuff in game.It doesn't even matter if you could somehow get absolutely perfect you will still die randomly and I get that randomness is a big part of the game but when there are 4 5 reflect mobs per map every map the randomness suddenly goes away only for that aspect.
Last edited by JKlupper on Jun 14, 2017, 7:05:19 PM
From my experiance some 10k evasion and 70 dodge whas inaf for me to dont care for reflect, tho i played elemental attack build. For your problem i gess geting Arrow dancing and some dodge will be inaf especialy copled with CWDT IC. Funy fact my char dont even got VP and runing T15 no leech no regen reflect map with beyound whas realy of no effect att all, tho may char got acces to fortify and Wise Oak it still rarly ever taken damage.
I tried many things on melee and problem with reflect whas realy anoying with strong hits and fragmented mitigation thats not additive like fortify + basalt + VP +dodge/block, it all faid with just bit more leech. So having CWDT Warlord mark is also great especialy with something like BF + leech, when using VP.
Best scenario is usualy with DPS skill, like TS or barage so that each one is of low strength to do fatal harm. But accuracy is also one of factors in this techinc, some 87 or so is good for your helt, having to mach may actualy harm you.
Last edited by nEVER_BoRN on Jun 14, 2017, 8:26:57 PM
Why don't you simply change your build?
"
nEVER_BoRN wrote:
From my experiance some 10k evasion and 70 dodge whas inaf for me to dont care for reflect, tho i played elemental attack build. For your problem i gess geting Arrow dancing and some dodge will be inaf especialy copled with CWDT IC. Funy fact my char dont even got VP and runing T15 no leech no regen reflect map with beyound whas realy of no effect att all, tho may char got acces to fortify and Wise Oak it still rarly ever taken damage.
I tried many things on melee and problem with reflect whas realy anoying with strong hits and fragmented mitigation thats not additive like fortify + basalt + VP +dodge/block, it all faid with just bit more leech. So having CWDT Warlord mark is also great especialy with something like BF + leech, when using VP.
Best scenario is usualy with DPS skill, like TS or barage so that each one is of low strength to do fatal harm. But accuracy is also one of factors in this techinc, some 87 or so is good for your helt, having to mach may actualy harm you.

Thanks man what you say may actually help I ll try the arrow dancing.I have 43 % evasion and 30% dodge.Also the warlord mark sounds good.
Sit down turn on ACDC have some wine and cry.
"
johnn9977 wrote:
Sit down turn on ACDC have some wine and cry.

Ty but your reply makes me wanna cry enough , because it's so mean and savage and totally not lame.
Last edited by JKlupper on Jun 14, 2017, 11:54:49 PM
I suggest you set your character profile to public so that we can view it and fix what is wrong with it. Having said that, some 50 exalts build might be enjoying the game a lot more than you without having to fear reflect.
"
Deadpeng wrote:
I suggest you set your character profile to public so that we can view it and fix what is wrong with it. Having said that, some 50 exalts build might be enjoying the game a lot more than you without having to fear reflect.

how?
Under privacy settings...
Okay I can view your build now. Ahh! A standard glyph mark build. First of all, if you think all the kind suggestion from the forum so far is going to make you reflect immune you are terribly wrong.

Reflect is still going to kill you once in a while and that is going to be the deal with this build no matter what. Vinktars is going to be the only solution and you need to run either a legacy one or run two vinktars.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info