The more I play the more cheated I get

"
JKlupper wrote:
I don't care about xp anymore.I had problems with getting back to were I was in a map.Especially on a temporal chain frozen ground/tar map.So I just linked a portal to my cwdt and now I'm happy thank you.I still think it's a bullshit mechanic tho who ever created it should've put a brevet on it or something make them pay at least to torture us.

This is more so a failure to prepare. Currently I've been burning through my nemesis, beyond, breach leaguestones in vaults and while I'm not perfect at it, there are points where it just kind of screams "dumbass, why don't you throw down a portal if you don't want to run all the way back" like when I'm rounding a corner on a temp chains modded one, or more obviously, when I find the breaches, no qualifiers necessary. If I happen to rip to the masses showing up on screen because of the mods I chose, don't have much else to blame but myself. In regular temp chains maps, its normal to throw down a portal every so often for me just because of the inherent nature of the slow pace.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
"
"
JKlupper wrote:
I don't care about xp anymore.I had problems with getting back to were I was in a map.Especially on a temporal chain frozen ground/tar map.So I just linked a portal to my cwdt and now I'm happy thank you.I still think it's a bullshit mechanic tho who ever created it should've put a brevet on it or something make them pay at least to torture us.

This is more so a failure to prepare. Currently I've been burning through my nemesis, beyond, breach leaguestones in vaults and while I'm not perfect at it, there are points where it just kind of screams "dumbass, why don't you throw down a portal if you don't want to run all the way back" like when I'm rounding a corner on a temp chains modded one, or more obviously, when I find the breaches, no qualifiers necessary. If I happen to rip to the masses showing up on screen because of the mods I chose, don't have much else to blame but myself. In regular temp chains maps, its normal to throw down a portal every so often for me just because of the inherent nature of the slow pace.

On some maps(not many) it's really cancer as it procs alot( on things like temp chains crematorium with frozen ground this setup is life.Before I would just quit the game for the day if I died near the arena without a portal.
1) Flame totems are boring and slow as watching snails eat grass. If you are so salty towards totem builds, why not go play them yourself?

2) Buying epic weapon for defensive rather than aggressive upgrade is fairly common. I unlearnt dagger nodes and learnt ES nodes immediately after getting this.

3) There are plenty of noob traps in this game. Sword/Shield being a beginner-friendly build is the biggest lie in this game three years ago. That build gets you screwed over even today.

4) Your definition of balance is not GGG's definition of balance. If you say your build is suffering, GGG will look at statistics of build popularity and decide whether you are truthful.

5) You own a Glyph Mark and end up dying everyday? You are lucky the mean players on the forums have not read this thread and made fun of you yet. Getting my second level 100 character and I dont even need fear dying due to lack of expensive gear.
In case I sound like being mean but not giving any advice. Let me add this:

Your attitude towards this game needs to freaking change.
"
Deadpeng wrote:
1) Flame totems are boring and slow as watching snails eat grass. If you are so salty towards totem builds, why not go play them yourself?

2) Buying epic weapon for defensive rather than aggressive upgrade is fairly common. I unlearnt dagger nodes and learnt ES nodes immediately after getting this.

3) There are plenty of noob traps in this game. Sword/Shield being a beginner-friendly build is the biggest lie in this game three years ago. That build gets you screwed over even today.

4) Your definition of balance is not GGG's definition of balance. If you say your build is suffering, GGG will look at statistics of build popularity and decide whether you are truthful.

5) You own a Glyph Mark and end up dying everyday? You are lucky the mean players on the forums have not read this thread and made fun of you yet. Getting my second level 100 character and I dont even need fear dying due to lack of expensive gear.

Were did I say flame totem?I said how would it be if everything reflected damage back at you?Would you enjoy that?I think it's fair.There aren't builds that can do everything with little investment of both time and currency?And how in the world did you figure out my attitude towards the game?I love the game this whole topic was about reflect.

But whatever like I said I fixed my issues.Fight cheese with cheese.I can make 100 anyway like most people on 1000+ tier 10 maps because that's not boring at all.
Last edited by JKlupper on Jun 17, 2017, 1:40:22 AM
Or just not care about getting to 100 since it's an arbitrary goal and that's why GGG made it so hard for a casual player to reach it. It's intended that you die and set yourself back hours or days of progress in SC or completely lose the character in hc.

No matter how long you try to complain that it's too hard to reach 100. GGG will stare at the leader boards and say "too many people are reaching 100 too fast. Nerf exp again" you see it as a problem. GGG sees it as a feature.

I can almost garuntee you the day exp gets buffed, monster damage will get buffed or player defense will get nerfed to hell.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
Last edited by PleiadesBlackstar on Jun 17, 2017, 7:22:57 AM
"
JKlupper wrote:

Were did I say flame totem?I said how would it be if everything reflected damage back at you?Would you enjoy that?I think it's fair.There aren't builds that can do everything with little investment of both time and currency?And how in the world did you figure out my attitude towards the game?I love the game this whole topic was about reflect.

But whatever like I said I fixed my issues.Fight cheese with cheese.I can make 100 anyway like most people on 1000+ tier 10 maps because that's not boring at all.

You talked about totem damage. I am merely quoting flame totem as an example. Totem builds are freaking boring to play. Which is why GGG made them reflect immune to balance it.

To you it is unfair, to us it is not. Why should the entire forum's opinion revolve around you? I dare you to start a strawpoll on whether people think it is fair and see the truth for yourself.

cast on death+portal. on every charachter i have in legacy league. softcore style :)
i even managed to squeeze it in on my summoner.

can i ask you people who have these expensive weapons and deal 1 billion dps: do you know if it is possible to get enough life leech to survive reflect with vaal pact? it should be possible? since you leech life after each hit if i remember right.
"
Deadpeng wrote:
"
JKlupper wrote:

You talked about totem damage. I am merely quoting flame totem as an example. Totem builds are freaking boring to play. Which is why GGG made them reflect immune to balance it.

To you it is unfair, to us it is not. Why should the entire forum's opinion revolve around you? I dare you to start a strawpoll on whether people think it is fair and see the truth for yourself.

I'm done problem fixed costed 1 alch to fix to further grasp the impact of reflect :)).
Okay good luck.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info