Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

New Support Gems Coming to The Fall of Oriath Beta

"
__REAPER__ wrote:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't that mean, by using the Brutality support gem we'll render stuff like Hatred and Herald of Ash basically useless?

That'd be a huge disadvantage and also a very big bummer.

There are already the Bloodlust and Melee Physical Damage on Full Life gems that don't make an easy setup, while spell casters are never that hard pressed to find alternatives.

I could go on about the handling of Multistrike on Cyclone - why not just drop the damn second "attack" - instead of just disabling the support gem for it?

HoA and Hatred are tool tip dps, not actually good dps. Without pen they are worthless, which for the left side of the tree has none.

Melee Phys on Full Life works perfectly fine for Slayer. Depending on how you play you can go for huge melee multipliers with Brutality/Melee Phys/Melee Phys on Full Life or drop Melee Phys on Full Life and go Bloodmagic for a more defensive oriented build.
"
allbusiness wrote:

HoA and Hatred are tool tip dps, not actually good dps. Without pen they are worthless, which for the left side of the tree has none.

There's always lava lash+ chieftain+ celestial judgment and inquisitor's just need crit
"
MoldyFruit wrote:
well, iam usually writing nothing to news, but those attributes 'more' and 'increased' are totally confusing; i only got what's the difference by reading comments - hope this will be more clear for players with the launch - atm totally confusing/new players wont understand.

I do think that it'd be nice if there was a small "info pamphlet" section that a newbie could click on for an explanation of info.
Once you read it its pretty simple IMO, but a new person just jumping in will find it a turn off. And before people start epeening about "MAH KNOWLEDGE", everyone is new at this game once, and googling isn't skill.

That being said, just think of "increased" damage as multiplication where each "increased" is within parantheses *(X+Y), so each increased adds together for the finale multiplication. 12% increased + 12% increased = (Damage * (1+.12+.12) or (damage* 1.24).
More is a seperate multiplication each time, so "12% more + 12% more" is (damage *1.12 * 1.12)

"
aleksandor wrote:
"
allbusiness wrote:

There's always lava lash+ chieftain+ celestial judgment and inquisitor's just need crit

You would never get any of those in a true 2H RT build.
"
allbusiness wrote:
"
aleksandor wrote:
"
allbusiness wrote:

You would never get any of those in a true 2H RT build.

Well yes, but you didn't mention RT in your original post (I don't think?). I was assuming a "normal" melee build with melee crit.
but Righteous technique has alot more issues than just elemental damage. RT is absurdly weak at the moment due to crit's power and ease of Accuracy gain. these are unrelated to elemental damage.
Last edited by aleksandor on Jun 15, 2017, 6:53:25 PM
"

You're being a troll. Don't hind behind a screen,

"Hind" behind a screen. Are you juvenile professionally, or is it just a hobby? Grow up and start discussing the game, instead of trying to earn Internet Toughguy points. So far, I've seen you do zero beyond misspell simple words and attack other people.
Last edited by Mavent on Jun 15, 2017, 10:36:19 PM
"
Ellerean wrote:
Also why is no one talking about a freaking shield throw active gen?! Oh my god.

Good question. It wouldn't be all that hard to implement...

Spectral Shield [projectile; attack]
Mana cost: ?
Requirements: ? Dex; equipped shield
Creates a spectral duplicate of your equipped shield, which bounces among multiple targets before returning.
White Knight of the Order of Mihoshi Enthusiasts
"Destroyed overnight, or the next one's free."
Efficacy. What's the difference between "more damage over time" and "increased damage over time"?
"
Efficacy. What's the difference between "more damage over time" and "increased damage over time"?

"Increased damage over time" comes from the quality
(✿ =‿‿=)
"
"

"Increased damage over time" comes from the quality

so all the "Increased damage" are from the quality ?
Last edited by chenpugach on Jun 16, 2017, 12:23:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info