New Support Gems Coming to The Fall of Oriath Beta

Now when all bosses will have no Poison immunity, Animated weapon Poison build!

Minions' Attacks deal (4-38) to (6-56) additional Physical Damage
Deals (100-252)% of Base Damage!!!
"
Oxygene_PoE wrote:
I tried around with the numbers on those new supports based on my Berserker BV chaos/poisoner.

Probably I did something wrong, but still it looks like a nerf of allaround 40% total damageoutput to me. Still feels damn bad.
I don't think you are wrong. It suppose to be like that. They had to remove double dipping. So they increased DOT damage but it will be still much lower than it used to be.
Can Assassin be used as Summoner?
1) Does "Noxious Strike" and "Toxic Delivery" apply to minions?
2) Does "Deadly Infusion" and "Unstable Infusion" apply to minions?
Last edited by CBEToffOP on Jun 15, 2017, 9:58:57 AM
Already nerfed bleed gem so it doesn't work with Facebreakers. That's lame. Was looking forward to Facebreakers being end game capable in a league again instead of being forced into standard to have equivalent damage to other builds.
Hypo for new gems. I love pure phys builds but now they are too weak compared to ele conversion builds due to lack of gems available. Melee phys and aoe/conc (and ppad for bows) are the only good gems available at the moment. So brutality and vile toxins will add more variations for pure phys builds. Can't wait to test it.
Last edited by exileseverywhere on Jun 15, 2017, 10:57:50 AM
>The gems are all "+More Damage" supports

Please stop this. When you originally showed off support gems, it was to show you could modify skills, aka a single fireball becoming multiple with LMP/GMP attached.

Now its just more more MORE damage.
Please leave "MORE Damage" elsewhere, such as the passive tree or maybe a system where "more damage" is already increased by the number of linked gems (Say 50% more damage per gem linked, so a 6L skill being supported by 5 gems gives a 250% more multiplier, rather than stacking a multiplicative 50% more * 50% more * 50% more * 50% more * 50% more for 750% more damage).

Then we can actually use our gem sockets to support the skills we're using with actual mechanics like GMP, Fork, AOE, among other effects that could augment skills on what they do, which is what I believe was the original intent of gem sockets anyway.

Maybe instead of having "Firestorm" we could just make our own with a Fireball + Raining Projectiles gem which causes linked Projectile skills to instead fall from the sky onto the field, increasing the projectile count while decreasing the damage for those projectiles.

Then guess what, If I don't want to use Fireball, I can use Arctic Breath instead, yeah a raining arctic breath skill, or frostbolt, or freezing pulse or whatever I felt like putting into it because I could.
Last edited by darkwolf7786 on Jun 15, 2017, 1:15:51 PM
Will ignite proliferation work with fire trap???
Add some more physical melee damage support gems!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
CBEToffOP wrote:
Can Assassin be used as Summoner?
1) Does "Noxious Strike" and "Toxic Delivery" apply to minions?
2) Does "Deadly Infusion" and "Unstable Infusion" apply to minions?

No, they don't say they apply to minions, so they don't.

In addition, Toxic Delivery even says:
"
Poison you inflict with Critical Strikes deals 100% more Damage
Bleeding you inflict on Maimed Enemies deals 100% more Damage
R.I.P. Harvest crafting. You were amazing for one league
Last edited by Icewave21 on Jun 15, 2017, 4:26:56 PM
yooo

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info