Spelling mistakes and typos

Challenge Description: Complete Ritual Encounters V
"Shock and Horror (Cells Map)"

Shock and Horror is in the Mineral Pools map and Shavronne the Sickening is in the Cells map, which is it?
Now I'm almost completely sure that I ran into some kind of bug. I have passed 75+ white cards, but during this time I met only 1 or 2 masters event at all. Zana and Niko were there once. The rest of the masters were 0 times. Harvest was also not met. How can this be explained?
I also asked other people to collect statistics on the passage of cards, for a period of 50 white cards, they met all the masters at least 1 time, as well as harvest, at least once
Last edited by Kill_Tomorrow on Jan 22, 2021, 11:06:55 PM
"
Kill_Tomorrow wrote:
Now I'm almost completely sure that I ran into some kind of bug. I have passed 75+ white cards, but during this time I met only 1 or 2 masters event at all. Zana and Niko were there once. The rest of the masters were 0 times. Harvest was also not met. How can this be explained?
I also asked other people to collect statistics on the passage of cards, for a period of 50 white cards, they met all the masters at least 1 time, as well as harvest, at least once

This is the spelling and typo thread. Pay attention to what you are doing and put bug reports in the proper place. And it would be a good idea to actually read the stickies in this forum as well before you post.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
Last edited by Aragorn14 on Jan 23, 2021, 3:11:12 PM
On the
https://www.pathofexile.com/item-data/armour

"Samnite Helmet"
^

but

"Samite Slippers", "Samite Gloves"

?
"
Jhssutrx wrote:
On the
https://www.pathofexile.com/item-data/armour

"Samnite Helmet"
^

but

"Samite Slippers", "Samite Gloves"

?

Samnite were an ancient people of BC era (Italy), so this is basically (Helmet of samnite tradition)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samnites

Samite is a type of heavy silk.
Samite helmet made no sense, hence the change. But samite gloves do make sense, as they are a silk pair of gloves.
Last edited by LordOfKarma on Jan 27, 2021, 6:26:02 PM
Helmet enchant:
Blade Blast detonates other lingering blades within an 75% increased area.

Needs to be changed to a
Does the change to Samnite Helmet mean that GGG is anti-Samite?

/jk
Master Cartographer achievement description: STEAM client vs. game.

Game: Have 3 Watchstones socketed in each Region of your Atlas.

STEAM game summary: Complete all of the red maps on the Atlas.
In the Syndicate Safe House, Leo's Crafting bench (Syndicate Crafting Bench)
"Enchants a Rare item with a new Random Modifier"

should be
"Augments a rare item with a new random modifier"

as the effect is the same as an Exalt, and is not an enchant.
In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice.
In practice, there is.
Last edited by HurkWurk on Jan 29, 2021, 11:41:06 PM

So yeah, saw someone highlight this on reddit a couple days back. Since it's still not changed I suppose he hasn't reported it here yet. So here you go, should be effect not efect.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info