Spelling mistakes and typos

Not sure if already posted
Space missing between "Shield" and the amount of energy shield you have.
https://imgur.com/a/iodBVqJ

Not sure if this has been posted already. When using the new Demon Crown with Elemental Resistance Implicit, under the skills tool tip it only displays cold exposure, and not fire or lightning.
My bad, wrong thread
Last edited by DoYouEvenPrayz on Jan 17, 2021, 3:53:38 PM
:)
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
Last edited by Aragorn14 on Jan 17, 2021, 6:13:54 PM
Trade - Path of Exile has "Explosive Arrow has #% Increased Duration"
Where the Helmet I found has "Explosive Arrow has #% Reduced Duration".
Not sure if this is a typo of increase vs reduced, but I am unable to search for "Reduced"
Brazilian Portuguese translation error:

Opções/Gráficos/Renderizador : in the info popup where is "doemanda" should be "demanda".

Last edited by fabexgame on Jan 17, 2021, 4:37:52 PM

Upper and lower case for the same notice? Not sure I ever noticed it before if it was ever a thing lol.
When you're dead, you don't know you're dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. Same as when you're stupid.
Last edited by TheVeug86 on Jan 20, 2021, 4:15:28 PM
Elementalist Ascendancy's Bastion of Elements has been a scam. It is described as:

[...] can take 100 Damage per Allocated Notable Passive [...]

whereas in reality, it only takes ELEMENTAL Damage.

In pretty much any other case I can think of (for example Steelskin) when the game says "Damage" it means ALL Damage.

Whereas in this instance it meant Elemental damage but it wasn't described so.

Which costs me refund points because I trusted the description... Fk me.

Please fix this spelling error, add "Elemental" adjective before Damage in the description of Bastion of Hope ascendancy node. I planned my build around this node... now I have to rework it. Don't confuse people, thank you.
Last edited by TheDravic on Jan 20, 2021, 5:32:27 PM
"
TheDravic wrote:
Elementalist Ascendancy's Bastion of Elements has been a scam. It is described as:

[...] can take 100 Damage per Allocated Notable Passive [...]

whereas in reality, it only takes ELEMENTAL Damage.

In pretty much any other case I can think of (for example Steelskin) when the game says "Damage" it means ALL Damage.

Whereas in this instance it meant Elemental damage but it wasn't described so.

Which costs me refund points because I trusted the description... Fk me.

Please fix this spelling error, add "Elemental" adjective before Damage in the description of Bastion of Hope ascendancy node. I planned my build around this node... now I have to rework it. Don't confuse people, thank you.

That isn't a spelling error nor a typo. It's an omission if anything.

This should go into Feedback.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
Last edited by Aragorn14 on Jan 20, 2021, 8:23:58 PM
Crafting Bench Boots Suffix

Shows:
Rank 2: (25-21)% reduced Effect of Chill and Shock on you

Should be: Rank 2 (21-25)% reduced Effect of Chill and Shock on you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info