Don't any of you naughty people have beta access?

That Oriath tag does look badass. Perhaps GGG fucked up a little, it actually looks better than the rest IMO.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Oh yes, the ruler tag. Hah. That one's an eye sore, isn't it. The background is a chaotic swirl of colors which clash with each other, and either clash or blend with the text.

Funny you mentioned the Louis Vuitton bags, the ones with the checkerboard motif and the ones with the many LV letters are like a sign: money - taste = LV.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
^You just write a few additional letters behind the LV then it becomes a sign of to much money to piss of all the lower plebs.

Peace,

-Boem-

Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:
^You just write a few additional letters behind the LV then it becomes a sign of to much money to piss of all the lower plebs.

Well, it works.

I have a friend who was absolutely livid that one of her friends had the audacity to walk around with a LV bag apparently received as a reward for fucking her boss. She was boiling when she was telling the story, the only thing that wasn't entirely clear to me was if she was enraged because:

- her "friend" had a LV bag
- her "friend" got the LV bag using an entirely different set of skills and qualities to what my friend had
- she was perfectly willing to fuck a boss too, but there were no takers

Last edited by Bars on Jun 9, 2017, 10:40:35 AM
^This made me contemplate if there are cards for events like that available.

Stuff like

"Thanks for fucking me"

"congratulations on going all the way with your boss"

"just a fuck, none of the hassle, you go girl"

etc

No idea why though.

My mom has like 28 purses at the moment, apparently they are a good investment since they function like legacy items to put into PoE therms. Certain editions of some brands become quite expensive as time passes.

And having a mint condition can be solid.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:
^This made me contemplate if there are cards for events like that available.

Stuff like

"Thanks for fucking me"

"congratulations on going all the way with your boss"

"just a fuck, none of the hassle, you go girl"

etc

No idea why though.

My mom has like 28 purses at the moment, apparently they are a good investment since they function like legacy items to put into PoE therms. Certain editions of some brands become quite expensive as time passes.

And having a mint condition can be solid.

I believe the bag acts as a card.

About purses as an investment, interesting. Didn't know that. But then, hey, nerds paying hundreds and thousands of dollars for MtG cards must look pretty damn surreal to women too.
Last edited by Bars on Jun 9, 2017, 12:09:22 PM
"
Bars wrote:
"
sarahaustin wrote:
Would love to enter the beta.

I saw what Reycheetah did, I am 100% sure he planned it exactly the way it unfolded, and I do not approve one bit. He saw you wanted a beta key, he intentionally said he has one, ignoring you, you said again you could use it, and then he gave it to Shovelcut without even acknowledging your existence. That was well-planned and executed pure meanness. He saw an opportunity to rub your nose in the dirt and he executed it.

I may not approve your forum behavior, I've made that more than clear, but I can at least understand its emotional underpinnings and I recognize it's coming from a place of vulnerability, even if it's distorted and backfires in the most spectacular way.

I have much more disapproval for what Raycheetah did. So, what I'm going to do is give you a beta key - if you still need it. I don't want anything in return. It would certainly be nice if you tried to be a bit less mean in off-topic, but it's entirely up to you.

"
Bars wrote:
"
kolyaboo wrote:
To be fair (no offense to anyone) Shovelcut asked first. If it were me I would have given it first come, first serve so people didn't think I was discriminating.

Sarah said she would love to join the beta, and Raycheeta wrote about his spare key two posts afterwards. I am convinced he knew very well what he was doing. Not begrudging Shovelcut's key, that's totally fine. I'm not happy at the method and execution, however.

edit: again, nothing against Shovelcut getting a key. It's totally fine. I didn't think about the ignore option. Don't Sarah and Ray have regular sparring sessions in the Trump thread?

It may have been just the forum ignore list. I don't use it, so I didn't think about that. Huh.

"
Bars wrote:
"
Shovelcut wrote:
"
Bars wrote:
Don't Sarah and Ray have regular sparring sessions in the Trump thread?

No clue, I actively avoid those threads. :P

I think they do. If I'm mistaken and it wasn't intentional, apologies to Ray.

Regardless, the end result is a bit less animosity in the forum - hopefully - so it's all good either way.

Well, it's true: No good deed goes unpunished. I don't really give two hoots in hard vacuum what some posters here think of me, least of all those who are capable of attributing malicious motives to my most benign actions. I do find it amusing to discover that it was expected of me that I should give something (a Beta key), for which I had paid my own money, to someone who has made a habit of antagonizing me, simply because he expressed an indirect desire for it. In truth, even if I hadn't scrolled past 'Austin's posts out of sheer habit, I would have felt not one iota more obligated to "share" with him than I did. I was actually waiting a bit to make sure I couldn't tempt Kolya (whose thread this is), before vetting the posting history of the first person who had directly asked for the key to make sure Shovelcut wasn't just another forum troll. It turned out that Shovelcut's posts are refreshingly polite and helpful to others, and so I was pleased to offer him the key.

Bars' disapproval of my choosing not to reward bad behavior and sheer cheek led to an incredible display of virtue-signalling, a classic replay of "victim-villain-vindicator." 'Austin ended up being rewarded because he was the "victim" of my "villainy." Bars got to play the noble "vindicator," for whatever that was worth to him. But then, it's no more my place to judge his decision than it was his place to judge mine. I will, however, call him on his foolish and unfounded accusation of petty and vindictive passive-aggression, posted with "100%" surety.

People here who matter know who and what I am (such as I care to reveal), and such spurious charges harm the accuser far more than they do the accused. In fact, I would be happy for my posting history to be compared with that of anyone else on this thread. I am sure that those piling on to put the boot in on this nothingburger issue have far more to be criticized for than I do. And if you're sorry, Bars, it's only because you might have been mistaken; you still appear to feel your actions were otherwise justified. I'll give you the last word, but expect no reply. You can join the rest of the OT background noise in playing forum footsie. Done with you. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
I will say this about Shovelcut (I doubt anyone remembers) when they first started the valued poster program (what 2 years ago?) I nominated Shovelcut because yes, he was always helping people out especially n00bs who have quite a lot of problems with this game.

I would consider this if I had a key to give.

Not trying to offend anyone.
Censored.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
I will say this about Shovelcut (I doubt anyone remembers) when they first started the valued poster program (what 2 years ago?) I nominated Shovelcut because yes, he was always helping people out especially n00bs who have quite a lot of problems with this game.

I would consider this if I had a key to give.

Not trying to offend anyone.

Yeah I'm just glad the key didn't go into the hands of someone who would ask people to kill themself and suffer.
"
Raycheetah wrote:

Well, it's true: No good deed goes unpunished. I don't really give two hoots in hard vacuum what some posters here think of me, least of all those who are capable of attributing malicious motives to my most benign actions. I do find it amusing to discover that it was expected of me that I should give something (a Beta key), for which I had paid my own money, to someone who has made a habit of antagonizing me, simply because he expressed an indirect desire for it. In truth, even if I hadn't scrolled past 'Austin's posts out of sheer habit, I would have felt not one iota more obligated to "share" with him than I did. I was actually waiting a bit to make sure I couldn't tempt Kolya (whose thread this is), before vetting the posting history of the first person who had directly asked for the key to make sure Shovelcut wasn't just another forum troll. It turned out that Shovelcut's posts are refreshingly polite and helpful to others, and so I was pleased to offer him the key.

Bars' disapproval of my choosing not to reward bad behavior and sheer cheek led to an incredible display of virtue-signalling, a classic replay of "victim-villain-vindicator." 'Austin ended up being rewarded because he was the "victim" of my "villainy." Bars got to play the noble "vindicator," for whatever that was worth to him. But then, it's no more my place to judge his decision than it was his place to judge mine. I will, however, call him on his foolish and unfounded accusation of petty and vindictive passive-aggression, posted with "100%" surety.

People here who matter know who and what I am (such as I care to reveal), and such spurious charges harm the accuser far more than they do the accused. In fact, I would be happy for my posting history to be compared with that of anyone else on this thread. I am sure that those piling on to put the boot in on this nothingburger issue have far more to be criticized for than I do. And if you're sorry, Bars, it's only because you might have been mistaken; you still appear to feel your actions were otherwise justified. I'll give you the last word, but expect no reply. You can join the rest of the OT background noise in playing forum footsie. Done with you. =^[.]^=

Like i care about something like you who calls me a he and him. Youre one of those things that i gladly avoid. Enjoy your nothingburgers from your commander in chief, the big orange turd. Bye.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info