Don't any of you naughty people have beta access?

Nice to see a little fence mending here, we're all real people who poop everyday and all that. SPeaking of...
That's right. And we're all Exiles together!
Censored.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
I will say this about Shovelcut (I doubt anyone remembers) when they first started the valued poster program (what 2 years ago?) I nominated Shovelcut because yes, he was always helping people out especially n00bs who have quite a lot of problems with this game.

I would consider this if I had a key to give.

Not trying to offend anyone.

You're a sweetie. :)

I have to admit though that for the past year or so I've been so distracted by the laby hate threads I've not been much help to anyone (other than new players in global 3, the best of all the global chats). Washed my hands of all that though so back to being helpful.
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
Awww, let's have a PoE OT group hug.
"
BodyHammer01 wrote:

Ew no, you smell!
"
sarahaustin wrote:
"
BodyHammer01 wrote:

Ew no, you smell!

You lie, I literally JUST bathed like 2 weeks ago.
"
Shovelcut wrote:
"
kolyaboo wrote:
I will say this about Shovelcut (I doubt anyone remembers) when they first started the valued poster program (what 2 years ago?) I nominated Shovelcut because yes, he was always helping people out especially n00bs who have quite a lot of problems with this game.

I have to admit though that for the past year or so I've been so distracted by the laby hate threads I've not been much help to anyone (other than new players in global 3, the best of all the global chats). Washed my hands of all that though so back to being helpful.

Yeah, for an upstanding 'nice guy' you sure have been extra nasty to some in that thread for no reason at all.

Congrats on your self-reform.
"
"
Shovelcut wrote:
"
kolyaboo wrote:

Yeah, for an upstanding 'nice guy' you sure have been extra nasty to some in that thread for no reason at all.

I saw the comment, thought about checking the comment history, then realized who made the comment and all was so easily understood.
"
"
Shovelcut wrote:
"
kolyaboo wrote:

It turns out that even 'nice guys' can get pushed too far. The biggest irony of all is how you guys call others trolls and bullies. It's fucking priceless.

Edit: And if I'm gonna be completely honest, sure it's not all on you guys. It's been a rough year, the love of my life died in her sleep new years eve and it's been extremely hard controlling my emotions. So please, accept my apology for any grief I've caused you. But I'm done with the whole laby hate debacle. It's time to move on...
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
Last edited by Shovelcut on Jun 9, 2017, 10:02:25 PM
"
Shovelcut wrote:

It turns out that even 'nice guys' can get pushed too far. The biggest irony of all is how you guys call others trolls and bullies. It's fucking priceless.

Man you don't even have to defend yourself on that topic, I've went to that thread and shared my opinion on the Lab which I think is awesome, could have some adjustement maybe made over time to avoid repetitions when we have to complete it for the 3 or 4th time, but I love it in general.

Just mentionning that gets you a whole lot of hate from some people who are very sensible and believe people who have different opinion = Harassment and hate speech.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info