Don't any of you naughty people have beta access?

"
Bars wrote:
I do, not interested.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Wait? What? Why not? What did you do? LOL
Censored.
I'm not a beta boy. 100% alpha male.:P

Seriously though if I get beta I'll give/trade it to someone. No time and I feel its better to wait for final product.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jun 8, 2017, 7:01:29 PM
"
Shovelcut wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
kolyaboo wrote:
I am exercising willpower (yes I still have a bit in storage after quitting smoking) to NOT do beta because like Bars I thought last beta was overrated and it even ruined the experience for me. I won that key in a race, btw. I'm doing so bad lately at races when I even participate that I don't have to worry. LOL

Too bad. I'm sitting on a key I don't need or want (and thanks, GGG, for upping the Supporter pack price base by ten bucks for the privilege). It appears all my guildies are already in Beta, and I'd like to pass it along soon so somebody can get the most use out of it. ='[.]'=

I can haz? feelsleftoutman :)

Check your PMs. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
Shovelcut wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:

Too bad. I'm sitting on a key I don't need or want (and thanks, GGG, for upping the Supporter pack price base by ten bucks for the privilege). It appears all my guildies are already in Beta, and I'd like to pass it along soon so somebody can get the most use out of it. ='[.]'=

I can haz? feelsleftoutman :)

Check your PMs. =^[.]^=

Thanks Ray!
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
hey congrats man have fun with your beta!
Coincidentally my B ate uh access coincides with my shiny new work gaming laptop, so yay n stuff.
Nice
Censored.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
Just wondering.

Theoretically...

After a few hours and still under 10%, I had to shut the computer off for the night. Just broke the 15% barrier a few minutes ago. I'm not too worried, the new content isn't going to be any less exciting because I get there a few days later. I'm not even sure what build I am going to try - want to do something completely different this time and see if GGG really has brought balance to the game with a good mix of viability and challenge.

PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Yeah, no reason to rush. Take your time, enjoy the scenery.
Censored.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info