Beta Launch Day: Common Questions and Answers

"
Arruke wrote:
"
Wortzinator wrote:
If someone was granted beta access for spending the correct amount of money, do they receive a key to trade/give away if wanted or is it bound to the account?

The account is supposed to get flagged if you have 500$ or more spent before the launch of the beta, you should receive and email and pm on the forum.

On that note, I still haven't received either and I have contact support but it seems like even 3 hours later they're still very busy, guess I can't play the beta today :/

Neither have I and I also emailed support over 3 hours ago, I'm hoping to hear something on this thread about expected wait/reply times from support. It's 3am here now, will have to sleep and hope there's news on it in the morning. Support will sort it in the end, they always do.

- Edit: Got an email back, they've enabled access on my account now ^_^
---
I wrote a story about the rogue exile Zacharie Desmarais, before he was rogue.

Read [The Blackest Virtue] - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2123843
Last edited by Newwby on Jun 8, 2017, 1:55:05 AM
Still downloading but no Beta key AKAIK i'm well over the lifetime $$$ amount, no PM, nothing in my transaction history or via email. don't use steam either. puzzled
The beta download through Steam is sloooooow.... I reverted back to normal. Will try again tomorrow.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
If I won a Beta Key in a race event, when will I receive it?
If you've won a Beta Key in any of the race events so far, you should have received your key recently or will be receiving it very soon. We'll award the race reward Beta Keys once a week-day going forward.

Could you please specify what day would it be given? I would assume either Monday or Friday, so when the next race rewards will be coming up?
"
staxl wrote:
Still downloading but no Beta key AKAIK i'm well over the lifetime $$$ amount, no PM, nothing in my transaction history or via email. don't use steam either. puzzled

I received the beta pm just a little over 5 min prior to go-live. There was no key, just links to instructions on install/accessing the beta. I went through steam and when I picked the beta it just automatically started downloading without the need to validate a key. But like I said before, it's super slow, will try again tomorrow when hopefully there's less traffic.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
I love you GGG but i doubt you could launch a boat smoothly
Got private message to say welcome to the Beta, and sends me links for the Beta, but I do not see the key. I assume the keys are only sent out tomorrow?
"
WhiteMagick wrote:
Got private message to say welcome to the Beta, and sends me links for the Beta, but I do not see the key. I assume the keys are only sent out tomorrow?

+1
I used to be apathetic, now I just don't care.
"
Arkwright wrote:
"
WhiteMagick wrote:

+1

If you got a PM saying welcome to the beta then you're in like Flynn, no key needed. Your account is flagged, I just downloaded the client and started Betaing away.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Where is my mistery box?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info