Beta Launch Day: Common Questions and Answers

where is my beta key that is the only question sorry but i am really mad payed so much for this game/company and get after 3 hours no beta but hey peoples buying the 30$ pack and get instant beta keys.

#logiccompanypolitics

end pls dont say now " can you send us a e-mail about that problem " look @ my supporter flags and then send me a beta key.
IGN: DRUNKENSTYLEbOb
"
where is my beta key that is the only question sorry but i am really mad payed so much for this game/company and get after 3 hours no beta but hey peoples buying the 30$ pack and get instant beta keys.

May I ask whether you usually play through Steam?

Did you download the beta from the website or through Steam?
"
I'm finding it slow to download the Beta
We contacted our CDN host about this and they fixed the problem.

LIE
#BringBackOriginalScionPortrait
#BringBackOriginalAscendantPortrait
#BringBackCruelMerciless
Anyone know where I can download the soundtrack included in the supporter pack? Can't play because I'm working but I'd love to listen.
"
theslap wrote:
Anyone know where I can download the soundtrack included in the supporter pack? Can't play because I'm working but I'd love to listen.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/theslap/downloads
wooooh beta hype!!! yea yea oh wait, I am poor and unlucky, so I can't beta. oh well.
Hey, hey! It's the Postal Dude! Get him!
"
Sarno wrote:
"
theslap wrote:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/theslap/downloads

Thank you!
Does upgrading a supporter pack grants you a new beta key or just one with the first purchase?
***** If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done? *****
If someone was granted beta access for spending the correct amount of money, do they receive a key to trade/give away if wanted or is it bound to the account?
I can't get the game to launch properly. It keeps crashing after starting up. Am I the only one having this issue?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info