Beta Launch Day: Common Questions and Answers

where is my beta key that is the only question sorry but i am really mad payed so much for this game/company and get after 3 hours no beta but hey peoples buying the 30$ pack and get instant beta keys.

#logiccompanypolitics

end pls dont say now " can you send us a e-mail about that problem " look @ my supporter flags and then send me a beta key.
IGN: DRUNKENSTYLEbOb
"
where is my beta key that is the only question sorry but i am really mad payed so much for this game/company and get after 3 hours no beta but hey peoples buying the 30$ pack and get instant beta keys.

May I ask whether you usually play through Steam?

Did you download the beta from the website or through Steam?
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
I'm finding it slow to download the Beta
We contacted our CDN host about this and they fixed the problem.

LIE
#BringBackOriginalScionPortrait
#BringBackOriginalAscendantPortrait
#BringBackCruelMerciless
Anyone know where I can download the soundtrack included in the supporter pack? Can't play because I'm working but I'd love to listen.
"
theslap wrote:
Anyone know where I can download the soundtrack included in the supporter pack? Can't play because I'm working but I'd love to listen.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/theslap/downloads
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
wooooh beta hype!!! yea yea oh wait, I am poor and unlucky, so I can't beta. oh well.
Hey, hey! It's the Postal Dude! Get him!
"
Sarno wrote:
"
theslap wrote:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/theslap/downloads

Thank you!
Does upgrading a supporter pack grants you a new beta key or just one with the first purchase?
***** If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done? *****
If someone was granted beta access for spending the correct amount of money, do they receive a key to trade/give away if wanted or is it bound to the account?
I can't get the game to launch properly. It keeps crashing after starting up. Am I the only one having this issue?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info