Beta Launch Day: Common Questions and Answers

"
theslap wrote:
Thank you!

Glad I could help!

"
Emid wrote:
Does upgrading a supporter pack grants you a new beta key or just one with the first purchase?

Upgrading from one to another will not result in an additional key. Each pack contains one, and upgrading is where you pay the difference and receive the difference. Anything you already got, you won't get again. In theory you can just buy another $30 pack...

"
Wortzinator wrote:
If someone was granted beta access for spending the correct amount of money, do they receive a key to trade/give away if wanted or is it bound to the account?

Their account is flagged. I don't believe its transferable.

Can always poke support@grindinggear.com if you'd like to know for sure.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
I have purchased many items since POE was still in CB and ggg introduced packs. How can I know how much have I spent in total quickly?
"
BesucherXia wrote:
I have purchased many items since POE was still in CB and ggg introduced packs. How can I know how much have I spent in total quickly?

The only way that I know of is going here and clicking on account transactions.

You can find the price of supporter packs on the wiki.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Thanks for the info. I suppose ggg can easily track it and that calculation tool can be easily added into website.
Is there a way to purchase beta keys specifically?
Maybe I am the only one, maybe not. But when I try to launch the beta client, it crashes before the login screen even shows up (Windows 10 shows "Path of Exile x64 has stopped working")

Any help at all would be much appreciated. I have emailed support, but if someone has encountered this and solved it, maybe I can get a faster solution.
Does Uber lab still require an offering to the goddess in the beta? I'm not sure right now because all labs are done from the same plaza. If anyone in the beta can answer this question, it would be nice to know.
Anyone wanna bet we hear something about xbox beta at the 5 PM EST hour on the 11th?
"
One of my items vanished after applying a new microtransaction to it.
We have fixed this issue now. It affected only 38 users on one specific server in Frankfurt. We are investigating restoring the lost items. This may take some time (days). We're very sorry about that.

I am one of those users! To be exact im missing my 2h weapon, armor and helmet each with 1 or 2 mtx applied to it.

Good to read it's a known problem and hopefully i can get back these items/mtx's.
IGN: ??? (Fips_PoE - Conquerors Of The Atlas, Metamorph League)

Originally joined: Jan 29, 2013.
"
Wortzinator wrote:
If someone was granted beta access for spending the correct amount of money, do they receive a key to trade/give away if wanted or is it bound to the account?

The account is supposed to get flagged if you have 500$ or more spent before the launch of the beta, you should receive and email and pm on the forum.

On that note, I still haven't received either and I have contact support but it seems like even 3 hours later they're still very busy, guess I can't play the beta today :/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info