(3.2) Leary's Auramancer (Low and High-end Summoner, under reconstruction ) w. Beginner guide

"
ash2h wrote:
"
leary93 wrote:

No the reason I use Glacial cascade is because I need to deal cold damage instead of fire/lightning because of the fact my spectres deal fire and lightning. If I had Ice/Lightning spectres I'd try to use a fire spell or AoF with arc. Reason Im not using ball lightning, is because it needs gmp and is just more of a curse on hit skill, because it's slightly slower than arc (readL a lot). And since EE isn't mandatory versus white and magic trash, you really don't need fullscreen coverage

I see. In my case, main dmg source is cold(here was huge part about GGG promise persistent spectres and instead implementing of it, get no frost sent in desecrate pool, why they hate us so much? *rhetoric*). And im looking to switch from AoF, one point is nothing on 83, but i still remember how important its on 97. But zombies do lightning(thanx to ur great idea to improve them with lightning/ee), so fire seems to be right choice for max ee effect. 2 more simple questions:
Can u recommend some nice shoot-and-run aoe fire ee trigger? As u mentioned Curse on Hit, u dropped it and use 2 curses on Blasphemy?

Flame surge is really well as it's a fast cast speed spell, that or firestorm because it lasts longer and has more coverage. And yeah, since I went low life, Im running double curse on blasphemy making the curse up more consistent and makes me able to literally walk thru the map while my minions clear up. So it's faster clearspeed.
Ign: Leary_AscendedNecro
Twitchtv: leary93
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfzgUpVcv6wzrs5TwKZaGJQ
Once more. I did few more Lunar maps. My final opinion, Lunar map mod not include Frost Sentinel in lunatics pool. So sources on reddit, who advice this mod, never tried it in game themself. Same time, I got Frost Sent spawns on Dungeon and Villa(usually not).
Dungeon was
24% more monster life
180% increased monster critical chance
32% monster critical strike multiplier
33 Q
17 R
labirint trial.
Still no idea what triggers Frost spawns. F^**ing random.
Short resume so far(IMHO):
Lunatics pack does not include Frost Sentinel.
You can't use desecrate bug to get Frost S, if it's not originally spawns on map. Frost S is not in desecrate skill pool, only in desecrate map pool.

I clearly understand that writing to GGG with question "why so?" is useless, as developer myself, I know where such mails redirected automatically (/dev/null *wink*). But since no news about persistent spectres, we still can try this, what do u think, my dear necros?
Last edited by ash2h on Aug 20, 2017, 12:51:10 PM
How "The Pantheon" you think are best? I have Stun Imunity, so use Arakaali as Major, but I dont know how use with minor... Help me!
"
ash2h wrote:
Once more. I did few more Lunar maps. My final opinion, Lunar map mod not include Frost Sentinel in lunatics pool. So sources on reddit, who advice this mod, never tried it in game themself. Same time, I got Frost Sent spawns on Dungeon and Villa(usually not).
Dungeon was
24% more monster life
180% increased monster critical chance
32% monster critical strike multiplier
33 Q
17 R
labirint trial.
Still no idea what triggers Frost spawns. F^**ing random.
Short resume so far(IMHO):
Lunatics pack does not include Frost Sentinel.
You can't use desecrate bug to get Frost S, if it's not originally spawns on map. Frost S is not in desecrate skill pool, only in desecrate map pool.

I clearly understand that writing to GGG with question "why so?" is useless, as developer myself, I know where such mails redirected automatically (/dev/null *wink*). But since no news about persistent spectres, we still can try this, what do u think, my dear necros?

Just use flame sents/solar guards until u find them, then swap ur links xD. That's all I can say

"

How "The Pantheon" you think are best? I have Stun Imunity, so use Arakaali as Major, but I dont know how use with minor... Help me!

There's this section which goes over these minor choices, but Ill just quote it for you:

"
leary93 wrote:
Pantheon:

There isn't really much to say here. Major powers are obvious, either you take the Brine King if you don't have stun immunity, or you take Araakali if you do (DoT's are the biggest bane for summoners)

For minor powers, generally Ryslatha is gonna be the choice, due to flask recharge, and increased recovery on low life. Keep in mind, that at the time I write this I don't know the last 2 powers yet.
Last edited by leary93 on Aug 20, 2017, 5:05:40 PM

Sometimes you spend 2400 fusings before getting a 6 link, sometimes you get the Uber lab enchant you need on the first try.
"
Somnuse wrote:

Sometimes you spend 2400 fusings before getting a 6 link, sometimes you get the Uber lab enchant you need on the first try.

Its nice to get it, but I'd argue both Ele weak curse effect and temp chains curse effect are infinitely better, as is the flesh offering enchant. Still gz tho
Last edited by leary93 on Aug 20, 2017, 7:13:51 PM
"
leary93 wrote:
"
Somnuse wrote:

Its nice to get it, but I'd argue both Ele weak curse effect and temp chains curse effect are infinitely better, as is the flesh offering enchant. Still gz tho

Thank you.

I saw video update 3. Just made the change to low-life myself and am feeling pretty strong. Hope to see more specter of the day videos soon.
can you explain to me what is the use of avatar of fire on this build ? im kinda knewb and i have no idea why you took that

EDIT: also i can see you use 2 Unending hunger jewels but there are no 40 int in radius in any of them ? we dont use that passive they provide or you just didnt get to that int yet ?
Last edited by ftwwings on Aug 23, 2017, 9:27:55 AM
"
ftwwings wrote:
can you explain to me what is the use of avatar of fire on this build ? im kinda knewb and i have no idea why you took that

EDIT: also i can see you use 2 Unending hunger jewels but there are no 40 int in radius in any of them ? we dont use that passive they provide or you just didnt get to that int yet ?

Avatar of fire depends on what skill you will use to apply elemental equilibrium which increases the resistance of the mobs of the damage we deal, while lowering the other 2 resistances, using avatar of fire thus makes us deal fire damage only, increasing mobs fire resistance while reducing lightning and cold resistance. This is an excellent way to increase damage if we have cold/lightning damage spectres.

Threshold jewels dont need th nodes allocated, they just need the nodes in radius existing. Both of them have that.
"
leary93 wrote:
"
ftwwings wrote:

Avatar of fire depends on what skill you will use to apply elemental equilibrium which increases the resistance of the mobs of the damage we deal, while lowering the other 2 resistances, using avatar of fire thus makes us deal fire damage only, increasing mobs fire resistance while reducing lightning and cold resistance. This is an excellent way to increase damage if we have cold/lightning damage spectres.

Threshold jewels dont need th nodes allocated, they just need the nodes in radius existing. Both of them have that.

Okay ty for elemental equilibrium part.

Okay, i got confused, path of building said only 20/40 on gem when you hover it. so i was thinking it wont work.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info