(3.2) Leary's Auramancer (Low and High-end Summoner, under reconstruction ) w. Beginner guide

You were right about Conq. Potency, I had those two mixed up. In my setup, it raises my resistance cap by 1% for two resistances with the potency jewel equipped. Will have to look into the resistance cap calculation there.

Swapped 6% ES for the 6% Aura node. Thanks for the advice. I really like that the build is so flexible.

GL with Harb league and university.
We miss you!

just saying :)
Now i have a baron zombies build with > 1000 str point, with baron's effect, str can add to minion, with 1000 str point my zombies have 200% increased physical damage and we have leech from 2% zombie damege.

But I want to add solar gruad to my army :), so i intend to use iron will support gem with solar gruad, I hope iron will support gem can change the bonus of 1000 str add to minion from increased 200% physical damage to 200% increased spell damage.

Do you think it work?

Do you have any tooltip to carculate the minion damage?

Thanks you so much
"
Somnuse wrote:
You were right about Conq. Potency, I had those two mixed up. In my setup, it raises my resistance cap by 1% for two resistances with the potency jewel equipped. Will have to look into the resistance cap calculation there.

Swapped 6% ES for the 6% Aura node. Thanks for the advice. I really like that the build is so flexible.

GL with Harb league and university.

You may want to double check your max resists.

Previous times i have tested it, going from 57% to 60% with level 23 auras did *not* increase the max resist cap.

I believe either something is wrong with the formula rounding down prematurely, or one of the items/nodes is actually bugged and giving 1% less than the stated efficiency. If you go to 61% effectiveness, you do get the bonus 1% max resist.

Its been a while since i tested it last though and dont have a comp to run PoE on at present.
"
roetetoet wrote:
We miss you!

just saying :)
:( maybe soon! have been really busy xD.
Ign: Leary_AscendedNecro
Twitchtv: leary93
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfzgUpVcv6wzrs5TwKZaGJQ
Awesome build for anyone that wants to play an auramancer.

No changes in new patch that are making an impact.
As a summoner fan I just want to say thanks for making this guide. I've consulted this post lots of times whenever I make new necromancers (and I make a lot) and I got to say that this is really in-depth and very useful. Much appreciated!
"
lyndoff wrote:
As a summoner fan I just want to say thanks for making this guide. I've consulted this post lots of times whenever I make new necromancers (and I make a lot) and I got to say that this is really in-depth and very useful. Much appreciated!

Good to hear :D Hopefully I can keep fullfilling that soon by updating. There's so much new good stuff and didn't even get to try it out :/
Ign: Leary_AscendedNecro
Twitchtv: leary93
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfzgUpVcv6wzrs5TwKZaGJQ
@roetetoet what spectres are you using? I am working on gear similar to yours and not sure if I should be using flame sentinals or solar guards or something entirely different. Also does GMP help solar guards?
IGN: Flickinboogers
Also... This may have been answered somewhere, but I can not find it. When going low life, Why do we not take Zealot's Oath?
IGN: Flickinboogers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info