(3.2) Leary's Auramancer (Low and High-end Summoner, under reconstruction ) w. Beginner guide

Hey I would like to ask - is "Mistress of Sacrifice" really so important to get it during leveling? I guess we should start level flesh offering quite early?
"
Greetings,

First, thank you for your guide. As a new player this helped me a lot to understand base mechanics and other stuff. I've made my own passive path (Low Life since two days with Zealot's Oath and some life regen passives, I found this helped me a lot for surviving).

I wanted to ask, am I not the only one struggling a lot to get actual decent spectres (Flame/Frost Sentinels or Solar Guards are the best imo) or am I just doing something wrong ?

Everytime I loggin I'm going to The Harbour Bridge, summon if possible one of each type I mentionned above, then go to my T9~11 maps and spam a lot of Desecrate but I never find any of the 3 spectres I actually want. :/

I keep a bunch of Colonnade maps since I noticed Flame Sentinels happen to spawn 3/4 times in this map but yeah... Also my game crashes a lot on this map boss so I don't even finish the map now...

Am I doing something wrong ? This is a real pain...

On the spectres, the ones you're looking for are harder to find. Promenade should work for the sentinels, solar guards not sure yet. Also, temple laboratory is your best source of flame sentinels if you didnt go into a map yet, because there they spawn at lvl 68

On the colonnade: the boss crashes the client it seems like. Hopefully next patch fixes this

"
Hi Leary, I just had a question about two of the aura gem's placements.

I'm following the beginner friendly section of your guide.

My question is why put the clarity gem (mines lvl 1) in the guardian prism as it only reserves 29 mana as opposed to the haste gems 50% mana reservation.

Thanks for your guide its great!

This is because we go "hybrid" not "low life", meaning that we still want part of our defense to come from life. Since mana doesnt protect us, it's not bad to have more mana reserved, while it is bad to have more life reserved. We avoid this by putting clarity on life instead of haste, since we can fit it in like that.

"
Hey I would like to ask - is "Mistress of Sacrifice" really so important to get it during leveling? I guess we should start level flesh offering quite early?

Yes it is. You should level it from lvl 12 on, since it kinda is the only gem we need from nessa from the merveil questline. (not until later will u need arc/scorching ray/w.e. u might use for EE/cwc). It is superstrong for leveling due to the increased duration the node gives as well as giving us flesh offering. (movement speed = clearspeed, keep that in mind)
Ign: Leary_AscendedNecro
Twitchtv: leary93
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfzgUpVcv6wzrs5TwKZaGJQ
"
leary93 wrote:
"
Greetings,

First, thank you for your guide. As a new player this helped me a lot to understand base mechanics and other stuff. I've made my own passive path (Low Life since two days with Zealot's Oath and some life regen passives, I found this helped me a lot for surviving).

I wanted to ask, am I not the only one struggling a lot to get actual decent spectres (Flame/Frost Sentinels or Solar Guards are the best imo) or am I just doing something wrong ?

Everytime I loggin I'm going to The Harbour Bridge, summon if possible one of each type I mentionned above, then go to my T9~11 maps and spam a lot of Desecrate but I never find any of the 3 spectres I actually want. :/

I keep a bunch of Colonnade maps since I noticed Flame Sentinels happen to spawn 3/4 times in this map but yeah... Also my game crashes a lot on this map boss so I don't even finish the map now...

Am I doing something wrong ? This is a real pain...

On the spectres, the ones you're looking for are harder to find. Promenade should work for the sentinels, solar guards not sure yet. Also, temple laboratory is your best source of flame sentinels if you didnt go into a map yet, because there they spawn at lvl 68

Oh great, didn't know that spot. Thanks. =)
deleted
Last edited by Duskhorizonggmu on Aug 17, 2017, 6:41:36 AM
+Note.
Lunar maps do not guarantee Frost Sent. Actually I wasted quite a bit curr to roll one and bought few more. No Frost Sent in desecrate pool found. It still can be some of Lunar maps have it, but not every for sure. If some1 got exact information, i will be glad to see it. Frost is so cute, i really like it.
"
ash2h wrote:
+Note.
Lunar maps do not guarantee Frost Sent. Actually I wasted quite a bit curr to roll one and bought few more. No Frost Sent in desecrate pool found. It still can be some of Lunar maps have it, but not every for sure. If some1 got exact information, i will be glad to see it. Frost is so cute, i really like it.

I'd be interested about it too. I like Frost Sentinels too, it feels like they have "wider" projectiles and they travel further than Flame Sentinels. Also their chill/freeze effect is nice.
Hey guys - what do you think about rime sentinels? They have nice attack range I'm not sure about damage.
I have a somewhat dumb question and it's not only for this build but it applies.

How do you run everything? There's only 6 slots to cast stuff and looking at, for example, the spectre build there's :

Links:
Raise Spectre - Minion Damage - Spell echo - Elemental Focus - Controlled Destruction - GMP/Fast proj/Pierce/Added cold (choose depending on your playstyle) in chest

Raise Zombie - Empower - Minion damage - Phys to lit (or added fire) in bones of ullr (pref +1 corrupt)

Blasphemy - Enhance - Temporal Chains - Elemental Weakness in helmet (or +1 boots, you can swap these with zombies if u get a +2 minion helmet with high es)

Haste - Blood magic - Clarity (lvl 1) in shield

And in spare sockets: Arc, shield charge, PoE, Disc, Animate guardian, Stone golem, Convocation, Flesh offering and vaal haste.

If you decide to instead run prism guardian (setup is the same for high ES shield) then you can switch out blood magic for Purity of Fire, Clarity for Purity of lightning, and PoE for Purity of Ice. (you will also have way more life unreserved like this).

1) Raise Spectre
2) Raise Zombie
3) Temporal Chains
4) Elemental Weakness
5) Haste
6) Clarity
7-8-9-10-11-12-13-14-15) Arc, shield charge, PoE, Disc, Animate guardian, Stone golem, Convocation, Flesh offering and vaal haste

How can I run 15 different gems? Do you swap mid-fight with something? I'm confused at how it works :(
"
Vorret wrote:
I have a somewhat dumb question and it's not only for this build but it applies.

How do you run everything? There's only 6 slots to cast stuff and looking at, for example, the spectre build there's :

Links:
Raise Spectre - Minion Damage - Spell echo - Elemental Focus - Controlled Destruction - GMP/Fast proj/Pierce/Added cold (choose depending on your playstyle) in chest

Raise Zombie - Empower - Minion damage - Phys to lit (or added fire) in bones of ullr (pref +1 corrupt)

Blasphemy - Enhance - Temporal Chains - Elemental Weakness in helmet (or +1 boots, you can swap these with zombies if u get a +2 minion helmet with high es)

Haste - Blood magic - Clarity (lvl 1) in shield

And in spare sockets: Arc, shield charge, PoE, Disc, Animate guardian, Stone golem, Convocation, Flesh offering and vaal haste.

If you decide to instead run prism guardian (setup is the same for high ES shield) then you can switch out blood magic for Purity of Fire, Clarity for Purity of lightning, and PoE for Purity of Ice. (you will also have way more life unreserved like this).

1) Raise Spectre
2) Raise Zombie
3) Temporal Chains
4) Elemental Weakness
5) Haste
6) Clarity
7-8-9-10-11-12-13-14-15) Arc, shield charge, PoE, Disc, Animate guardian, Stone golem, Convocation, Flesh offering and vaal haste

How can I run 15 different gems? Do you swap mid-fight with something? I'm confused at how it works :(

Because you don't need to keep Auras and friends on your skillbar. Once you turn on an aura, you can swap it out for another aura, until you're running all the buffs that you keep active, and then you can swap your skill-bar so that it only includes skills that you have to actively cast during combat. My skillbar almost always looks like:

Left-click: Move only - Spacebar (or midmouse): Flesh offering - Right-click: Ball lightning/Arc/Glacial cascade

Q: Stone Golem - W: Leap slam/movement ability - E: Desecrate/Vaal skill - R: Raise Zombie - D (or T): Convocation

All the other skills can be turned on, and then hidden away.
Ign: Leary_AscendedNecro
Twitchtv: leary93
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfzgUpVcv6wzrs5TwKZaGJQ
Haha wow I did not know that, thanks for the information that ... changes things!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info