(3.2) Leary's Auramancer (Low and High-end Summoner, under reconstruction ) w. Beginner guide

deleted
Last edited by Duskhorizonggmu on Aug 15, 2017, 3:37:17 PM
Hey.
Is there still no way to get high Frost Sent, except maps with "lunatics"?
"
ash2h wrote:
Hey.

++++++++
"
ash2h wrote:
Hey.

Haven't actually tried, but they should be able to spawn now in maps like cemetry and promenade. Can't confirm tho haven't tested yet.
Ign: Leary_AscendedNecro
Twitchtv: leary93
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfzgUpVcv6wzrs5TwKZaGJQ
noob question.

You say :

"Well, we know bones of ullr is core for every spectre-based version, and is also easiest to corrupt for +1 lvls"

May I ask, why is that? And I'm only starting out right now I guess I shouldn't be using the corruption on them right away ? (I lucked out and managed to 4 link them right off the bat!)
And my wrists are hurting .....

You know what that means my friend! Annoying you soon again :p

Keep up the work, loving your explanations as always

Rootz
Last edited by roetetoet on Aug 15, 2017, 9:02:26 PM
"
Vorret wrote:
noob question.

You say :

"Well, we know bones of ullr is core for every spectre-based version, and is also easiest to corrupt for +1 lvls"

May I ask, why is that? And I'm only starting out right now I guess I shouldn't be using the corruption on them right away ? (I lucked out and managed to 4 link them right off the bat!)

They're the cheapest item in the build by a mile. And no don't corrupt them until you finish getting all your gear and have chaos to spare to buy new ones. Also make sure to corrupt them with the right colors already set. The only alternative is buying them, but they range between 30c and 2 exalts depending on colors and links, which youll then have to fix with a vorici 8 (or have someone u trust do that for you, like a renowned master crafter)

"

And my wrists are hurting .....

You know what that means my friend! Annoying you soon again :p

Keep up the work, loving your explanations as always

Rootz

Haha good too see u again man :)
Ign: Leary_AscendedNecro
Twitchtv: leary93
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfzgUpVcv6wzrs5TwKZaGJQ
Found Frost Sent on Factory map, magic, but not Lunar. Not very usefull as they about 68. But anyway. I like them so much coz that nice sound of startwars beams and they overall nice )

UPD.
Confirm Promenade. Desecrate pool have it on Promenade. Tested on Zana spawned Promenade. 70.
Last edited by ash2h on Aug 16, 2017, 1:23:13 PM
Greetings,

First, thank you for your guide. As a new player this helped me a lot to understand base mechanics and other stuff. I've made my own passive path (Low Life since two days with Zealot's Oath and some life regen passives, I found this helped me a lot for surviving).

I wanted to ask, am I not the only one struggling a lot to get actual decent spectres (Flame/Frost Sentinels or Solar Guards are the best imo) or am I just doing something wrong ?

Everytime I loggin I'm going to The Harbour Bridge, summon if possible one of each type I mentionned above, then go to my T9~11 maps and spam a lot of Desecrate but I never find any of the 3 spectres I actually want. :/

I keep a bunch of Colonnade maps since I noticed Flame Sentinels happen to spawn 3/4 times in this map but yeah... Also my game crashes a lot on this map boss so I don't even finish the map now...

Am I doing something wrong ? This is a real pain...
Hi Leary, I just had a question about two of the aura gem's placements.

I'm following the beginner friendly section of your guide.

My question is why put the clarity gem (mines lvl 1) in the guardian prism as it only reserves 29 mana as opposed to the haste gems 50% mana reservation.

Thanks for your guide its great!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info