[LOOTFILTER] FilterBlade - editor, with lootgeneration & more - optimized for NeverSink's filter

"
Pangaearocks wrote:
If I were to hide level 1 gems without quality, would drop-only gems such as Enlighten still show up if I were so extremely lucky as to have it drop?

If youre talking about directly editing the filter and just writing:
Hide
Class Gems
GemLevel 1
Quality 0
somewhere at the top, then yes, that will definitely affect ALL gems, including dropOnly ones.

But if you mean the FilterBlade -> Customize -> Misc -> Skill Gems -> Gem Tiers -> Tier 3, then no: That will only affect random gems. The dropOnly ones are handled separately beforehand.
- Tobnac, FilterBlade developer
"
Jaldy wrote:
"
Chrome orb recipe hase two sectioons - endgame and leveling. In endgame You can choose size to show, most of them have medium and large hidden due to low efficiency.

I don't know enough about filter editing. Can you point me in the right direction to make all of them appear if possible? Thanks for the reply!

As someone else said: Those are at the top of the FilterBlade Customizer -> Vendor Recipes -> Chromatic Orb. Those are the ones for endgame items (meaning lvl 65+).

I'm guessing youre using the Semi-Strict filter, because that one hides big RGB items. Because it doesnt matter if its an RGB Wand (3 inventory slots big) or a RGB 2 Hand sword (up to 8 inventory slots big), so its more efficient to loot the small RGB items for the recipe.
"
Tobnac wrote:
"
Pangaearocks wrote:
If I were to hide level 1 gems without quality, would drop-only gems such as Enlighten still show up if I were so extremely lucky as to have it drop?

If youre talking about directly editing the filter and just writing:
Hide
Class Gems
GemLevel 1
Quality 0
somewhere at the top, then yes, that will definitely affect ALL gems, including dropOnly ones.

But if you mean the FilterBlade -> Customize -> Misc -> Skill Gems -> Gem Tiers -> Tier 3, then no: That will only affect random gems. The dropOnly ones are handled separately beforehand.

Thanks. I meant via the customisation. Followed your pathing from above and made the change, and from the Simulate tab it appears to be working as I hoped. Not entirely sure if e.g. level 9 0% quality is hidden too, but hopefully those show, and only the level 1 0% gems are hidden.

Have also saved the filter with a URL, so it is easier to go back to it later for other changes. Here's hoping that works too.

Can't be repeated often enough: the service of you and the team behind the site is truly astonishing. Such a lovely site and time-saving filters. Clicking Alt to see all the hidden stuff could give me nightmares! :D
Oh wow. How did I miss the customize tab entirely? THANK YOU!
Alright another interesting question that is still a bit confusing.

I am leveling a new char with the default filter "safe" that I modified a bit like colours, size etc of items. Now at one point I chose ok.. I don´t wanna see anymore rares, just currency, 6socets, divs, uniques etc.. but when I chose my endgame with T1 rares only I still see random rares... all the time even at lvl55 right now.

I scrolled to Advanced Finetune settings and I see that there are some leveling rare stuff there.. do I need to disable that? I can´t find a place where it would like again start showing rares when I reach like lvl 60-70+ hmmmmm
Mathils actual cat
Hey. Is there any way to add custon rules / tiers for Shaped / Elder items? I can't figure out how to do it even in "Filter structure" section. I would like to make some adjustments that can'be done with just messing around with existing rules. :(
"
HDTanel wrote:

I am leveling a new char with the default filter "safe" that I modified a bit like colours, size etc of items. Now at one point I chose ok.. I don´t wanna see anymore rares, just currency, 6socets, divs, uniques etc.. but when I chose my endgame with T1 rares only I still see random rares... all the time even at lvl55 right now.

I scrolled to Advanced Finetune settings and I see that there are some leveling rare stuff there.. do I need to disable that? I can´t find a place where it would like again start showing rares when I reach like lvl 60-70+ hmmmmm

Well, as it says in the "Section Title" of the customizer, the endgame settings only affect level 65+. So it wont do anything if you disable endgame rares and use that filter in a level 55 zone. Same if you edit the leveling parts: That will also not affect loot in level 65+ zones.

Right now, the leveling rares are not 100% indexed in the Customizer. But if you simply want to hide ALL rares while leveling, I suggest you add a Custom Show/Hide rule. Just use the one with "Hide by item slot" and select all class-buttons and you're done.
Again: Because this custom rule is also in the leveling section, it will only work in zones below level 65.
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
Hey. Is there any way to add custon rules / tiers for Shaped / Elder items? I can't figure out how to do it even in "Filter structure" section. I would like to make some adjustments that can'be done with just messing around with existing rules. :(

Not directly Shaper/Elder tiers, since their structure is a little...different.

BUT you can use thee Custom Rules are the very bottom of the Customizer.
You can filter by Class or Base. Just make sure you set the "ElderItem" OR "ShaperItem" option to "True" and set the "strictness" of that custom rule to "Override ALL Rules".
Note that this will even overwrite rules like 6 links and stuff, so be careful!
"
Tobnac wrote:
"
SunL4D2 wrote:

Not directly Shaper/Elder tiers, since their structure is a little...different.

BUT you can use thee Custom Rules are the very bottom of the Customizer.
You can filter by Class or Base. Just make sure you set the "ElderItem" OR "ShaperItem" option to "True" and set the "strictness" of that custom rule to "Override ALL Rules".
Note that this will even overwrite rules like 6 links and stuff, so be careful!

Thanks for the help! :3
"
Tobnac wrote:
"
HDTanel wrote:

Well, as it says in the "Section Title" of the customizer, the endgame settings only affect level 65+. So it wont do anything if you disable endgame rares and use that filter in a level 55 zone. Same if you edit the leveling parts: That will also not affect loot in level 65+ zones.

Right now, the leveling rares are not 100% indexed in the Customizer. But if you simply want to hide ALL rares while leveling, I suggest you add a Custom Show/Hide rule. Just use the one with "Hide by item slot" and select all class-buttons and you're done.
Again: Because this custom rule is also in the leveling section, it will only work in zones below level 65.

Thanks again! :)
Mathils actual cat

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info