[LOOTFILTER] FilterBlade - editor, with lootgeneration & more - optimized for NeverSink's filter

Hey, love the website that has been done. So great and easy to edit stuff for early game, mid, endgame.. just perfect!

I am though having a bit of trouble removing flasks.. :D I am at endgame.. I wanna remove prettymuch everything but flasks do not wanna dissapear.. I disabled all flasks from website.. what am I doing wrong? some hidden leveling setting or smth?

I found out that STRICT filter removes flasks.. but not for my edited filter :D Hmm.. what am I missing?
Mathils actual cat
Last edited by HDTanel on Jul 5, 2018, 4:31:06 AM
"
HDTanel wrote:
Hey, love the website that has been done. So great and easy to edit stuff for early game, mid, endgame.. just perfect!

I am though having a bit of trouble removing flasks.. :D I am at endgame.. I wanna remove prettymuch everything but flasks do not wanna dissapear.. I disabled all flasks from website.. what am I doing wrong? some hidden leveling setting or smth?

I found out that STRICT filter removes flasks.. but not for my edited filter :D Hmm.. what am I missing?

If I disable all the flasks rules in
- Vendor Recipes -> Glassblower's Bauble
and
- Endgame General (lvl 65+) -> Flasks
then I dont see any flasks anymore (except for uniques ofc). Maybe you missed one of those?

Anyway: You can always click on a flask in the Simulator loot pile and below the editor slightly below there is a text explaining what that rule is for and also a button to find that rule in the Customizer. You can also always just Ctrl-click on any item to find that rule in the Customizer.
- Tobnac, FilterBlade developer
"
Tobnac wrote:
"
HDTanel wrote:

If I disable all the flasks rules in
- Vendor Recipes -> Glassblower's Bauble
and
- Endgame General (lvl 65+) -> Flasks
then I dont see any flasks anymore (except for uniques ofc). Maybe you missed one of those?

Anyway: You can always click on a flask in the Simulator loot pile and below the editor slightly below there is a text explaining what that rule is for and also a button to find that rule in the Customizer. You can also always just Ctrl-click on any item to find that rule in the Customizer.

THANK YOU!!!!
This worked :D learned something new haha.
Man GGG should hire this guy to have this entire thing implemented in the actual game somehow.. would hate to see this dissapear for one or the other reason some day.. great website.
Mathils actual cat
"
Tobnac wrote:
"
ldierk wrote:
I like to always hightlight the hammers for the chisel recipe.
When I set the strictness to "strict" and Ctrl+Click on of the hammers, I get the the following message: "This Entry is not listed in the Customizer. (If you ....)". On "regular" strictness opening the customizer works.

Thanks in advance. I really appreciate the service filterblade offers to the PoE community.

Long answer:
Thats because the Ctrl-Click brings you to the part of the customizer with that rule that caught the item that you clicked.
The strict filter doesnt highlight the hammers (those hammer rules are completely "disabled", meaning they are literally removed from the filter), so they get hidden. So if you click on them you are asking to edit the trash/hide rule, which is not in the customizer.
So instead:

Short answer:
Just go to Customize -> Vendor Recipes -> Cartographer's Chisel and enable them there.

Exactly what I was looking for!
Greetings!

I've been using this filter on the recommendation of a popular streamer since level 1! I haven't had ANY problems with it at all, except for very recently. It's probably not a huge issue, especially considering I'm still pretty much a newbie compared to everyone else--but the filter is hiding some items that I can sell to get a chromatic orb. Maybe at my level these aren't that important anymore, but I just used 41 of them to get the color combination I wanted on a pair of gloves. I have only started noticing this happening after hitting level 80 or so.

I looked at the customization options on the filter website and didn't see any option to always show chromas or anything.

Any ideas? Thanks!

edit: Now that I'm home at not at work, I may be able to show you what I mean.

Here are some items with item-display turned on by holding the ALT key:

Here is my default setting without holding the ALT key:

The staff has an item level of 73, where the two other items have item levels of 71. Any reason you can think of why the filter is only hiding certain items that can be sold for chromatic orbs?

Thanks again!
Last edited by Jaldy on Jul 11, 2018, 11:47:37 PM
If I were to hide level 1 gems without quality, would drop-only gems such as Enlighten still show up if I were so extremely lucky as to have it drop?
"
Jaldy wrote:
Greetings!

I've been using this filter on the recommendation of a popular streamer since level 1! I haven't had ANY problems with it at all, except for very recently. It's probably not a huge issue, especially considering I'm still pretty much a newbie compared to everyone else--but the filter is hiding some items that I can sell to get a chromatic orb. Maybe at my level these aren't that important anymore, but I just used 41 of them to get the color combination I wanted on a pair of gloves. I have only started noticing this happening after hitting level 80 or so.

I looked at the customization options on the filter website and didn't see any option to always show chromas or anything.

Any ideas? Thanks!

edit: Now that I'm home at not at work, I may be able to show you what I mean.

Here are some items with item-display turned on by holding the ALT key:

Here is my default setting without holding the ALT key:

The staff has an item level of 73, where the two other items have item levels of 71. Any reason you can think of why the filter is only hiding certain items that can be sold for chromatic orbs?

Thanks again!

Chrome orb recipe hase two sectioons - endgame and leveling. In endgame You can choose size to show, most of them have medium and large hidden due to low efficiency.
"
Chrome orb recipe hase two sectioons - endgame and leveling. In endgame You can choose size to show, most of them have medium and large hidden due to low efficiency.

I don't know enough about filter editing. Can you point me in the right direction to make all of them appear if possible? Thanks for the reply!
Customize -> vendor recipes -> chromatic orb

Leveling (below 65) -> Colors and links -> Chromatic recipe items
also same section but 4 links chromatic items.
yum yum
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info