[3.0] WanderFinder Under 1ex Guardians/Shaper no problem.

guys i can see how this build offers any defenses and protection.

i am 74 now and got same equip as u. max resist, def flasks, only 3,8khp cause of tabula

i cant facetank bosses in t8 maps :/
I tried to simulate the budget version of the build. used what I had in my stash, therefor some of the items may have been a bit too expensive. Baught all gems at level 20, 2 mediocre jewels and a 6-linked corrupted chest to simulate it right :) Spent like 140 chaos altogether. My boots and helmet are over, boots at least several exalted.

Still, my lifepool is only 3.500 HP. Very squishy at times, maps around level 11 have insta kills in them. Haven't gotten to Aziri (yes, normal one), noobed it at the Trio. Maybe you can play it smart as a pro and get along. I don't, really.

Map clearing with the immense aoe and herald (love the mtx gloom one) is realy feeling superb. Survivbability especally at hard hitting mobs issn't.

So, I guess I won't play this as a starter.

Btw first PF I ever played. Thats fancy for sure. Nice build as well, but not suiting my lazy playstyle ;)
"
Oxygene_PoE wrote:
I tried to simulate the budget version of the build. used what I had in my stash, therefor some of the items may have been a bit too expensive. Baught all gems at level 20, 2 mediocre jewels and a 6-linked corrupted chest to simulate it right :) Spent like 140 chaos altogether. My boots and helmet are over, boots at least several exalted.

Still, my lifepool is only 3.500 HP. Very squishy at times, maps around level 11 have insta kills in them. Haven't gotten to Aziri (yes, normal one), noobed it at the Trio. Maybe you can play it smart as a pro and get along. I don't, really.

Map clearing with the immense aoe and herald (love the mtx gloom one) is realy feeling superb. Survivbability especally at hard hitting mobs issn't.

Btw first PF I ever played. Thats fancy for sure. Nice build as well, but not suiting my lazy playstyle ;)

my words exactly ^^
"
Oxygene_PoE wrote:

You only took 15 life nodes instead of 28/29, no life on gloves, no stun immunity, no basalt (so you take 35% more dmg from phys), picked an expensive belt that has no flask modifiers, Jewels with crit multiplier for lightning skill that don't work on barrage (not a lightning skill), your rings have no life rolls, instead you picked them with wed instead of flat lightning, so they do less dmg while costing more and having less life...

You'll get chain stunned while not being anable to leech and taking bigger hits on a smaller life pool.

"
joseas wrote:
guys i can see how this build offers any defenses and protection.

i am 74 now and got same equip as u. max resist, def flasks, only 3,8khp cause of tabula

i cant facetank bosses in t8 maps :/

Turn your profile public i'll help you out, but seriously stop changing my build and expecting it to work it's madness

Last edited by AceofSpadesqt on Jun 24, 2017, 11:00:42 AM
Soooo I've cleared all content in the game with the build ahha. It's awesome. If anyone's interested I am selling all of the gear on LSC, very cheap too.

IGN: DuckingPunches

"
AceofSpadesqt wrote:
"
阿克蒙德 wrote:

PF skill order ?

Nature's Boon > Master Alchemist > Veteran Bowyer > Nature's Adrenaline

Could you update OP with this info ... I had to search thru the whole thread to find this post :)
"
AceofSpadesqt wrote:
"
Oxygene_PoE wrote:

You destroyed the build. You skipped HALF of the life nodes HALF,HALF, no life on gloves, no stun immunity, no basalt (so you take 35% more dmg from phys), picked an expensive belt that has no flask modifiers, Jewels with crit multiplier for lightning skill that don't work on barrage (not a lightning skill), your rings have no life rolls, instead you picked them with wed instead of flat lightning, so they do less dmg while costing more and having less life...

You'll get chain stunned while not being anable to leech and taking bigger hits on a smaller life pool. 20 bucks your exile will shove the piscator vigil inside the eye soket and presses Barrage.
I'll give you more or less 5 maps before your exile commits sudoku.

Thanks alot for your help, even though I am not clearly sure if that was your intention.
I didd't ment to critizm your build as such.

Stun immunity is a big thing, missed that big part. Multi is just damage on one jewel, damage is what I have enough of, so I wouldn't call it a big matter.
I just put on stuff I had by the meaning of "budget" - therefor the rings do only have a life enchant, the jewels aren't even 3 right stats, well yea.

Please gimme a hint where did I skilled wrong to have HALF, HALF (and another HALF if I counted right) of your planned life nodes.

Checked your lev. 86 tree again and I am just missing the way to 'heart and soul'...I took 3 out of 4 clusters. And thats because I am lev. 80... Probably I am missing something.

No need to defend your build btw, your work is greatly appreciated. I watched your videos, you playing it great.
Hey, I started this build in 2.6 so my question is: is it viable in 2.6 (excluding the bandit thing)? Thanks in advance :)
Hey, I started this build in 2.6 so my question is: is it viable in 2.6 (excluding the bandit thing)? Thanks in advance :)
Hey its me again!

Downloaded Path of Building etc. Tried out with Berserker. and got +100k dps (only changing the tree!)

https://pastebin.com/EXFfHYBN

Upsides are:
- (insane leach) seems to be worse
- more deeps
- more room to get easy life nodes

Downsides are:
- 4 more points in passive tree
- less life
- less utility from PF
Last edited by Semaizas on Jun 24, 2017, 9:51:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account: