[3.0] WanderFinder Under 1ex Guardians/Shaper no problem.

"
Semaizas wrote:
Hey its me again!

Downloaded Path of Building etc. Tried out with Berserker. and got +100k dps (only changing the tree!)

https://pastebin.com/EXFfHYBN

Upsides are:
- (insane leach) seems to be worse
- more deeps
- more room to get easy life nodes

Downsides are:
- 4 more points in passive tree
- less life
- less utility from PF

The changes you made, will make the build do less dmg while taking more dmg having less life, mov speed, and flask uptime, so it will clear low maps slower, while dying from end game content. But i appreciate what you did, you should try again, if someone figures something extra to add to the build i would be happy and add it to the guide.

Now here is why:

You just took more dps passives, if you do the same on pathfinder it will out dps berserker by 70k https://pastebin.com/EXFfHYBN while taking less dmg having more life and flask duration

But even on the basic version, pathfinder would outdps berserker when you move onto better flasks, becasuse you reach 50% of flask effect, and that proc tresholds on the flasks.
Last edited by AceofSpadesqt on Jun 24, 2017, 10:49:58 AM
"
derekcrawford wrote:
"
AceofSpadesqt wrote:
"
阿克蒙德 wrote:

PF skill order ?

Nature's Boon > Master Alchemist > Veteran Bowyer > Nature's Adrenaline

Could you update OP with this info ... I had to search thru the whole thread to find this post :)

You are right, i'm gonna do it right now.

"
Hey, I started this build in 2.6 so my question is: is it viable in 2.6 (excluding the bandit thing)? Thanks in advance :)

yes, fully viable
"
Oxygene_PoE wrote:

Thanks alot for your help, even though I am not clearly sure if that was your intention.
I didd't ment to critizm your build as such.

Stun immunity is a big thing, missed that big part. Multi is just damage on one jewel, damage is what I have enough of, so I wouldn't call it a big matter.
I just put on stuff I had by the meaning of "budget" - therefor the rings do only have a life enchant, the jewels aren't even 3 right stats, well yea.

Please gimme a hint where did I skilled wrong to have HALF, HALF (and another HALF if I counted right) of your planned life nodes.

Checked your lev. 86 tree again and I am just missing the way to 'heart and soul'...I took 3 out of 4 clusters. And thats because I am lev. 80... Probably I am missing something.

No need to defend your build btw, your work is greatly appreciated. I watched your videos, you playing it great.

Don't worry it was funny for me that's why i made a joke. You missed all cluster from Thick skin, 4 nodes, the 5 starting life nodes + 1 from heart of oak and Hearth and soul. So it's 4+5+1+4=14 life nodes, you only took 15 life nodes, instead of 28/29 that you should.

Also basalt is 35% dmg reduction, you underestimate how much less dmg you take from it.
Last edited by AceofSpadesqt on Jun 24, 2017, 11:01:14 AM
"
AceofSpadesqt wrote:

The changes you made, will make the build do less dmg while taking more dmg having less life, mov speed, and flask uptime, so it will clear low maps slower, while dying from end game content. But i appreciate what you did, you should try again, if someone figures something extra to add to the build i would be happy and add it to the guide.

Now here is why:

You just took more dps passives, if you do the same on pathfinder it will out dps berserker by 70k https://pastebin.com/EXFfHYBN while taking less dmg having more life and flask duration

But even on the basic version, pathfinder would outdps berserker when you move onto better flasks, becasuse you reach 50% of flask effect, and that proc tresholds on the flasks.

Indeed it's a bit to punishing at the moment to justify Berserker over Pathfinder.
I played a bit around with the tree again and could get up to 4.7k HP with 500k dps,
jet it's still not worth with what you stated above.
Though it's an nice option to have if GGG decides in the future to nerf flasks/pathfinder.
Last edited by Semaizas on Jun 24, 2017, 11:10:30 AM
Could someone upload a "more expensive gear" explanation on each item?... Yes I can see the video, but Doesn´t appear all the gear I think, and its so bored to see the video all the time and write the gear in a paper or capture screen, could you upload a nice gear for Late Game of this build?... Thanks in advance...

And One more thing, when you update and leave "Ezomyte Hold Iron Hat", How do you get "Cannot Be Stunned"?...
Last edited by Madasan on Jun 25, 2017, 5:12:39 AM
"
Madasan wrote:
Could someone upload a "more expensive gear" explanation on each item?... Yes I can see the video, but Doesn´t appear all the gear I think, and its so bored to see the video all the time and write the gear in a paper or capture screen, could you upload a nice gear for Late Game of this build?... Thanks in advance...

And One more thing, when you update and leave "Ezomyte Hold Iron Hat", How do you get "Cannot Be Stunned"?...

Prophecy upgrade for Ezomyte : http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Ezomyte_Peak
Looking for some insight on what could improve gear-wise on a budget(playing std) to do red maps feeling a bit safer. Thought of maybe swapping gloves but Hysteria is 1ex min currently so that's a no-no.

Also i really dont like not having a life flask like most setups, running Diamond/Vinktar/Dying sun for easy maps, then swap Diamond for a Basalt if i need more tankiness/doing lab, also i usually dont run blood rage on harder maps/bad layouts since it leads me to lose it sometimes and gettin rekt being at low hp.

Swapped Tabula and my es tri-res/hp helm for Ezomyte and a 5L i had stashed to compensate the helm loss, damage is enough to down bosses in <2s up to T10 as long as i have my power charges and flasks up. It's scary seeing hp drop but it regens instantly so nbd. Currently 4.3k hp, 146/169/160 res.

Haven't found any decent cheap 6l chest so far, or did but 5 off colors on a pure armour chest would make me go broke, is some armour needed or can i just grab w/e 6l chest BBBGGR with some hp/res?

Gear
Spoiler

Jewel
Spoiler

edit : As you can see im leveling gems but i usually have CWDT/Immortal/Inc. dur/Wrath on boots (recolor for molten shell/swap inc dur?), helm currently just decoy/blood rage (recently swapped, dont like vaal haste/summ skeletons really), Flame dash on shield i really like but can free slots for mobility on Wep swap maybe?
Also, what are people opinions on something like Frenzy+PCoC for easier charges?
Last edited by Phosphenez on Jun 27, 2017, 12:36:38 PM
"
Looking for some insight on what could improve gear-wise on a budget(playing std) to do red maps feeling a bit safer. Thought of maybe swapping gloves but Hysteria is 1ex min currently so that's a no-no.

Also i really dont like not having a life flask like most setups, running Diamond/Vinktar/Dying sun for easy maps, then swap Diamond for a Basalt if i need more tankiness/doing lab, also i usually dont run blood rage on harder maps/bad layouts since it leads me to lose it sometimes and gettin rekt being at low hp.

Swapped Tabula and my es tri-res/hp helm for Ezomyte and a 5L i had stashed to compensate the helm loss, damage is enough to down bosses in <2s up to T10 as long as i have my power charges and flasks up. It's scary seeing hp drop but it regens instantly so nbd. Currently 4.3k hp, 146/169/160 res.

Haven't found any decent cheap 6l chest so far, or did but 5 off colors on a pure armour chest would make me go broke, is some armour needed or can i just grab w/e 6l chest BBBGGR with some hp/res?

Gear
Spoiler

Jewel
Spoiler

edit : As you can see im leveling gems but i usually have CWDT/Immortal/Inc. dur/Wrath on boots (recolor for molten shell/swap inc dur?), helm currently just decoy/blood rage (recently swapped, dont like vaal haste/summ skeletons really), Flame dash on shield i really like but can free slots for mobility on Wep swap maybe?
Also, what are people opinions on something like Frenzy+PCoC for easier charges?

You made some mistakes in not following the guide, wed is the most important link in your chest. Also yo should just buy a corrupted chest it's only 20 30c even right now. The gloves you should buy them already crafted, pick a shitty one and craft life or res on it.

Honestly you should just play with basalt instead of life flask, it makes you much more tanky, life flask isn't really usefull unless you run labs or chimera
Last edited by AceofSpadesqt on Jun 27, 2017, 1:47:50 PM
"
You made some mistakes in not following the guide, wed is the most important link in your chest. Also yo should just buy a corrupted chest it's only 20 30c even right now. The gloves you should buy them already crafted, pick a shitty one and craft life or res on it.

Honestly you should just play with basalt instead of life flask, it makes you much more tanky

Yeah as i said i had a tabula and just swapped to this 5L for now, im only doing T1-T10 + dried lake to level gems fast and bosses die in 2s, mobs get 1shot. Don't mind waiting a bit to get something better/cheaper that i could maybe use on other toons as well.

I'm on Standard and im looking for something 80hp+2res at least, and preferably not corrupted since then i can use it on other toons, flipping stuff and playing 3 other toons as well so not going tryhard on any atm, spent a lot with Kotf build.

Cheapest gloves with hysteria on STANDARD were 1ex cheapest when i checked, essence 1ex as well, just looking to optimize with what i can get for now(budget!) and adapting a bit. Rings/ammy took me a few days to get it, all of them were 1c + lot of time refreshing poe.trade and finding online seller. Other than chest/gloves i think gear is pretty fine now. Will be replacing soon, might focus on this build from now on.

Also while the basalt makes me really tanky to phys i really dislike having no life flasks, for now at least, might change that.
Last edited by Phosphenez on Jun 27, 2017, 1:58:50 PM
"
"

Honestly you should just play with basalt instead of life flask, it makes you much more tanky

Yeah as i said i had a tabula and just swapped to this 5L for now, im only doing T1-T10 + dried lake to level gems fast and bosses die in 2s, mobs get 1shot. Don't mind waiting a bit to get something better/cheaper that i could maybe use on other toons as well.

I'm on Standard and im looking for something 80hp+2res at least, and preferably not corrupted since then i can use it on other toons, flipping stuff and playing 3 other toons as well so not going tryhard on any atm, spent a lot with Kotf build.

Cheapest gloves with hysteria on STANDARD were 1ex cheapest when i checked, essence 1ex as well, just looking to optimize with what i can get for now(budget!) and adapting a bit. Rings/ammy took me a few days to get it, all of them were 1c + lot of time refreshing poe.trade and finding online seller. Other than chest/gloves i think gear is pretty fine now. Will be replacing soon, might focus on this build from now on.

Also while the basalt makes me really tanky to phys i really dislike having no life flasks, for now at least, might change that.

Recoloring a 6l will cost you more than buying another 6l corrupted chest, and there is a pair of gloves for 20c. I feel your pain tho, in standard you have 2 price tags, 1c and 200ex and 90% of the people will not answer when you message them
Last edited by AceofSpadesqt on Jun 27, 2017, 2:17:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info