Race Event 56: 1 Week Legacy

"
This event is part of the Beta Events Schedule. You can read more about this schedule here.

Standard rules for league events apply. Please click this link if this is your first race event.
A guide has been posted here which covers general aspects and strategies of racing.

Dead characters will still be eligible for prizes.

Characters in this event will be moved to the Hardcore Legacy League when it ends.

Active Mods
The following league mods are active during this event:
Legacy: Monsters can drop Leaguestones.

Prizes:

The top player of each of the ascendancy classes by experience will receive an Alternate Art Demigod's Dominance (Unique Golden Mantle).

Prizes for this event:
The following prizes are available to players who meet specific level thresholds. These prizes are shared with the 1 Week Legacy Event:
Level 30: 100x Beta Keys, 100x Gore Footprints, 100x Seraph Footprints, 100x Lightning Footprints.
Level 50: 50x Gloom Herald, 50x Lightning Skull, 50x Carnage Shield.
Level 85: 50x Tentacle Wings.

this was copied from the hc race...if you die after reaching a prize tier, you still qualify but if you die before and continue on, is a little unclear.
Hi, I'm new to races. This means that by the end of the race everyone that has reached (for example) level 30 will revieve this effects?
Check my YouTube Channel if you want :)
https://www.youtube.com/user/LeoOliveAmar
"
Hi, I'm new to races. This means that by the end of the race everyone that has reached (for example) level 30 will revieve this effects?

welcome to racing! but no, it means they will be in the random drawing for the prizes. and if this is your first race, you should get a Classic Mystery Box if you get at least level 10 (though this hasn't been confirmed for this race but I would think it is)
"
lahdeedah wrote:
"

welcome to racing! but no, it means they will be in the random drawing for the prizes. and if this is your first race, you should get a Classic Mystery Box if you get at least level 10 (though this hasn't been confirmed for this race but I would think it is)

Hmm, I see. I started today, current level 16. I hope I get some reward :)
Thanks for answering.
Check my YouTube Channel if you want :)
https://www.youtube.com/user/LeoOliveAmar
"
"
lahdeedah wrote:
"

Hmm, I see. I started today, current level 16. I hope I get some reward :)
Thanks for answering.

Welcome! :D

Yeah the prizes got moved to a raffle (upon reaching requisite tiers) because in the past all the same people would win races, so they had to make it more fair for everyone else. lol
Getting to at least level 50 should be no problem at all, so you have a decent shot at getting most of the prizes already. :)
"
WHERE DO WE POST OUR SHOPS FOR THE EVENT LEAGUE

^^THIS
"
Crypt0_POE wrote:
"
WHERE DO WE POST OUR SHOPS FOR THE EVENT LEAGUE

^^THIS

This, cant trade in beta, cant trade in here.
"
Dan_GGG wrote:
This event is part of the Beta Events Schedule. You can read more about this schedule here.

Standard rules for league events apply. Please click this link if this is your first race event.
A guide has been posted here which covers general aspects and strategies of racing.

Characters in this event will be moved to the Legacy League when it ends.

Active Mods
  • Legacy: Monsters can drop Leaguestones.

Prizes:

The top player of each of the ascendancy classes by experience will receive an Alternate Art Demigod's Dominance (Unique Golden Mantle).

Prizes for this event:
The following prizes are available to players who meet specific level thresholds. These prizes are shared with the 1 Week Legacy HC Event:
  • Level 30: 100x Beta Keys, 100x Gore Footprints, 100x Seraph Footprints, 100x Lightning Footprints.
  • Level 50: 50x Gloom Herald, 50x Lightning Skull, 50x Carnage Shield.
  • Level 85: 50x Tentacle Wings.

Hello =D I reached 30 level. it is available for the Beta Keys?
I hope I can play the Beta soon =D
"
arimahayama1 wrote:
"
Dan_GGG wrote:

Characters in this event will be moved to the Legacy League when it ends.

Active Mods
  • Legacy: Monsters can drop Leaguestones.

Prizes:

Prizes for this event:
The following prizes are available to players who meet specific level thresholds. These prizes are shared with the 1 Week Legacy HC Event:
  • Level 30: 100x Beta Keys, 100x Gore Footprints, 100x Seraph Footprints, 100x Lightning Footprints.
  • Level 50: 50x Gloom Herald, 50x Lightning Skull, 50x Carnage Shield.
  • Level 85: 50x Tentacle Wings.

Hello =D I reached 30 level. it is available for the Beta Keys?
I hope I can play the Beta soon =D

you CAN have the beta key. It is RANDOMIZED and only 30 people AMONG ALL who reached will get.
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
I just noticed that if you regret all your ascendancy points and run the lab again you can change ascendancies in this race ...

that seems interesting to me.

I seem to remember that in the last race where demis were awarded by ascendancy that ascendancy changing was disabled for the race and was noted in the event rules.

Is there going to be a bunch of Machiavellian ascendancy switches made in the last days of this race ?

HERE is the event link for the last race of this sort where changes WERE disables (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1657366)
IGN @VOC

See all my reddit posts (even the shadowbanned ones)

https://www.reddit.com/user/minescsm/
Last edited by Jentry on Jun 13, 2017, 10:15:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info