Race Event 56: 1 Week Legacy

Hey there,
Iam looking for a group to race with.
I prefer to play support but can play anything else too :)
"
IAreDeaded wrote:
"
baev_os wrote:
What a dumb decision - to share rewards with HC version of this race. What a point to play HC when you have easy way to get lvl 85 ?

Well, since its more difficult for players to reach level 85 in hc, less people will reach that level in hc compared to sc. Thus, people who reach level 85 in hc will have a higher chance of getting those mtx

THEY ARE NOT have more chances cuz it's SHARED, which is btw is soooo retarded, classic GGG
Fairly certain they said something about a fresh economy and such for the week race, so that tells me trading and such is going to be possible. However, I have my doubts that poe.trade will be up for the race, so trading might have to be done via forums/scam-ahem-trade chat
“ I'm going to build my own Wraeclast with blackjack and hookers. In fact forgot about Wraeclast and the blackjack. Ah screw the whole thing. ” - Exile Bender

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

I really think the prizes should be separate for both races. The SSF idea is also nice, allowing for a level playing field but this is not as big an oversight as the shared rewards.
sdg
Last edited by honerpro on Jun 10, 2017, 8:49:06 AM
So is there a chance PER character you level to 30/50/85?
Last edited by Muertesfavor on Jun 10, 2017, 1:51:19 PM
Any proven info on trading and grouping during week race?
I wonder if I'll actually get a Key drop in the race.
I was also wondering the same, if you make multiple lvl 30 characters, will you have more chances of getting keys ? Is the chance split per character or per account ?
I'm fairly certain it's 1 chance per ACCOUNT. per character would be broken as fuck
“ I'm going to build my own Wraeclast with blackjack and hookers. In fact forgot about Wraeclast and the blackjack. Ah screw the whole thing. ” - Exile Bender

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info