Race Event 56: 1 Week Legacy

"
IAreDeaded wrote:
"
baev_os wrote:
What a dumb decision - to share rewards with HC version of this race. What a point to play HC when you have easy way to get lvl 85 ?

Well, since its more difficult for players to reach level 85 in hc, less people will reach that level in hc compared to sc. Thus, people who reach level 85 in hc will have a higher chance of getting those mtx

Why will they have a higher chance in HC? The thread says it will be shared.

Granted it doesn't say it will be shared evenly (i.e half go to top HC players so less players in HC means higher chance). I think it supposed to be interpreted as in prizes are shared regardless of league.

IGN: Jux
MMM sleep or ...
IGN @VOC

See all my reddit posts (even the shadowbanned ones)

https://www.reddit.com/user/minescsm/
Why decide? just get to lvl 85 in both events ofc!
Does anyone know if this event counts for the lvl10 mystery box? Would be nice if it does.
Level 30 for keys
Guess this will be a raffle for everyone who sets foot in it
nvm
Last edited by honerpro on Jun 10, 2017, 8:49:42 AM
No rewards for Overall Top 100 or even Top 50 players is a big let down.

A one week race is quite alot of commitment, at this point there is no reason to push the ladder beyond lv85. Unless you're sure you'll top the class..

Can you party and trade in 1 week race or is it like SSF ?
"
Creiw wrote:
Can you party and trade in 1 week race or is it like SSF ?

This is something I'd like to have confirmed aswell, I'd have to imagine you would be able to trade since you can group up.
I think that, if grouping/trading wasnt allowed, it would say so in the rules. (click on any of the other races that day and they will say solo, but this race does not, so its not solo aka you can group up and you can trade)
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Last edited by CrazylikE on Jun 9, 2017, 5:51:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info