Race Event 56: 1 Week Legacy

Do you have 2 chances to win rewards if you participate in both SC and HC races?
"
per character would be broken as fuck

Cuz giving away 100 keys to ~10,000 ppl isn't broken as fuck.
WHERE DO WE POST OUR SHOPS FOR THE EVENT LEAGUE
“ I'm going to build my own Wraeclast with blackjack and hookers. In fact forgot about Wraeclast and the blackjack. Ah screw the whole thing. ” - Exile Bender

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Just make a load of accounts and level a character in each to 30. Boom. More beta draws.
Are rewards first come, first serve, or random?
"
Dezus wrote:
Are rewards first come, first serve, or random?

As I understand it, they are random to all who qualify. So if you get to level 30 in the league, then you have a 100 in however many people make it to level 30 chance of getting one of the keys. Given this is one of the easiest races, I'd expect a large number of people to qualify. Compare this to the top 30 and gives 10 keys, so 1/3rd chance there (I suck too much at races to ever get top 30), I'd expect the odds here to be really low, there's 3347 qualified right now... which is what, a bit less than 3%?
Those level 30,50 and 85 Rewards are for non hc characters too right ?
If I die at lvl 29, but continue playing until level 85, (since it is softcore), will I still be in the mtx drawings?
"
Does anyone know if this event counts for the lvl10 mystery box? Would be nice if it does.

I would like to know this also.
"
Dan_GGG wrote:
This event is part of the Beta Events Schedule. You can read more about this schedule here.

Standard rules for league events apply. Please click this link if this is your first race event.
A guide has been posted here which covers general aspects and strategies of racing.

Dead characters will still be eligible for prizes.

Characters in this event will be moved to the Legacy League when it ends.

Active Mods
The following league mods are active during this event:
  • Legacy: Monsters can drop Leaguestones.

Prizes:

The top player of each of the ascendancy classes by experience will receive an Alternate Art Demigod's Dominance (Unique Golden Mantle).

Prizes for this event:
The following prizes are available to players who meet specific level thresholds. These prizes are shared with the 1 Week Legacy HC Event:
  • Level 30: 100x Beta Keys, 100x Gore Footprints, 100x Seraph Footprints, 100x Lightning Footprints.
  • Level 50: 50x Gloom Herald, 50x Lightning Skull, 50x Carnage Shield.
  • Level 85: 50x Tentacle Wings.

Dead characters will still be eligible for prizes. This part must belong only to HC event I guess.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info