Development Manifesto: Breach and Legacy as Core Game Mechanics

woot, fkn love you guys!!!! xD xD
Last edited by HighOfffTums on May 30, 2017, 7:56:49 PM
nice !!!
Hf :)
10% to base maps hmmmm breach items about to get super gated and become t1 uniques rip those builds. Only way i could see this working is if the breach items not being so hard to drop in the natural breaches.
Last edited by Todd55 on May 30, 2017, 8:19:55 PM
It's a shame legacy won't be going core... I agree that the new Zana options were lame as hell, but I'd much rather have leaguestones and an irrelevant Zana over no leaguestones and old Zana.

That being said, if we're going back to old Zana as the only means of accessing past leagues, can we at least get a price adjustment? Paying multiple chaos each map to use her mods feels unnecessarily punitive, especially to folks that are ssf or limit their trading.

At the very least, it'd be nice if she had a free 'brown bag' sort of option that would pick like 1-3 random leagues to apply with no quantity/rarity bonus (beyond what the chosen mods naturally provide). Like, when you choose that option your map would be modified as though it had 1-3 white leaguestones active. Maybe have the number of leagues chosen scale with Zana's level.
Last edited by Shppy on May 30, 2017, 8:32:44 PM
Hmmmm
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
exciting!
Not sure what to think of no Legacy options =/
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
I started legacy like 1week ago and its the most fun i've had with the game.Im happy that breach stays but removing stones is sad for me, its like having to pay to zana for the free stuff stones give.Not everyone is rich and can afford the mods you will introduce with zana.Hopefully it will return again.
Never mind... this is an announcement of the manifesto. Got it.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on May 30, 2017, 9:55:48 PM
I am utterly disappointed with this. If anything I'd make the exact opposite choices - Legacy is what needed to go core, I'd never miss Breach. Without Legacy, I may not even be playing 3.0.0... I was thinking about buying half a dozen supporter packs across several accounts, but with no Legacy going forward, I have no reason to after all... put Legacy in the core game unaltered and I'll drop $500US on the game in a heartbeat... but if it stays dropped, no deal.

"
SirArrr wrote:
I started legacy like 1week ago and its the most fun i've had with the game.Im happy that breach stays but removing stones is sad for me, its like having to pay to zana for the free stuff stones give.Not everyone is rich and can afford the mods you will introduce with zana.Hopefully it will return again.

I really hope they reconsider and bring Legacy over to Standard permanently. I pretty much need that.
People who don't like the Labyrinth are not a minority: Be heard - say you don't like it in your signature. Don't leave complaining about lab to others - GGG needs to see how many people dislike it. Ascendancy must be gated on true ARPG content, not a poorly-crafted internet Legend of Zelda wannabe.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info