Get the Purple Portal, Purple Weapon Effect and Purple Footprints Free with Twitch Prime!

So, I linked my accounts, but the items havnt appeared for me in game yet, is there a delay for it or something?
Is it possible to get Twitch Prime without getting Amazon Prime? I don't care anything at all about Amazon and I've got a basic Twitch account. For some reason I can't find a way to sign up for Twitch Prime without getting redirected to sign up for Amazon Prime. I wouldn't mind trying Twitch Prime and possibly keeping it if I like it, but I have no interest in Amazon.
"We plan to make these microtransactions available in the store at a later date, so if Twitch Prime hasn't come to your region yet, you're able to buy them in the future."

So any other country has to buy it instead of getting it for free during free trial.

Well played.
STOP CRYING AND USE YOUR BRAIN FOR FUCK SAKE

Get a VPN set your amazon account to USA link your account -> get free items -> set back to normal

THANK ME LATER

Last edited by Tr3Angel on Jun 1, 2017, 9:39:07 AM
"
Tr3Angel wrote:
Get a VPN set your amazon account to USA link your account -> get free items -> set back to normal

If you read this thread - you see some trouble that people faced while tried various methods.
E = mc^(OMG)/wtf
Hi

i just claimed my offer and it says in my account

Twitch Microtransactions
Purple Effect Bundle Jun 1, 2017 10:18:30 PM SUCCESS

but i cannot find anything in the game or the item and my weapons are not purple.
"
Funnymask wrote:
but i cannot find anything in the game or the item and my weapons are not purple.

Press M and your Microtransactions stash will open on the left-side of the screen. The effects which you have claimed should be there, and you can apply them to items. The exception being the portal effect, which you can right-click to activate on a per-character basis.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Oh my god, the sense of entitlement in this thread is mind boggling.

You all understand how businesses and laws etc work or do you all live in this happy cushy bubble where everything in life needs to work to suite you?

Amazon\Twitch will have a legal contract with GGG where GGG will be being paid money for this. At a guess either as a specific amount, or per account referred through this promotion. I guarantee there will be a clause in the contract that GGG cannot give the MTX out to players outside of this promotion for the duration.

That is how these work, GGG gets paid for referring customers, Amazon\Twitch get accounts that forget to cancel their trials and make a heap of money for billing credit cards, and we get free shiny cosmetic effects for being sheep to the system.

The fact that it's not available in certain countries will be due to legal issues and it will be on Amazon\Twitch's end, nothing to do with GGG. Same reason we get shafted with Netflix in Australia.

People calling 'discrimination' and 'racism' over the fact due to legal reasons you're ineligible for a promotion for a purely cosmetic item in a video game, you are what is wrong with this world.

Guess what, life isn't fair. If you were going to spend 1k on a supporter pack and you feel so personally attacked due to a geoblocking issue from another organization to the point where you won't... I feel sorry for your lack of life skills if that's how you cope when you hear news you don't like.

Either quit crying, open a VPN and get it like everyone else. Or don't and miss out. Up to you.
How about SEA ???
"
DoEFotGS wrote:
"
Tr3Angel wrote:

If you read this thread - you see some trouble that people faced while tried various methods.

Probably because they did not spend 30 seconds on google. It worked just fine for all of us. People complained about address not working or card not accepted. There are literally 100+ videos on youtube on how to make it work you can even do it without a credit card...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info