Get the Purple Portal, Purple Weapon Effect and Purple Footprints Free with Twitch Prime!

I also fall out from the list of supported countries.

Is there going to be a chance to buy these purple things maybe in a future supporter pack or standalone MTX?

My Voltaxic Rift needs purple since forever!

The WHY YOU NO GUY:

Voltaxic Riftu!!! WHY YOU NO HAVE 3D ART!!!???

Seriously though! I kind of subtly suggested GGG on the forum a while ago, whether they would be game to do an "in game" kick starter to fund the production of 3D art for some of the oldest unique weapons in PoE.
I got a response from a staff member whether I am really serious about this, because they would be interested in making the 3D art if someone would finance the cost to make it. Since I'm no millionaire I couldn't dole out 3000 or so USD alone for every single 3D art. So I left it hanging there, kind of still hoping that it would spark something, but it didn't.

Wouldn't it be nice though if there were a chance to make this happen? Because let's say if there were only 300 people interested in sponsoring the creation of 3D art the cost would be still only 10$/person and if there were 3000, it would be 1$/person. But I'm sure that with a player base of millions if only every 10th person donated just 1$ or 10$ there were enough money to do all the 3D arts for those uniques in a month or a week even!

I'm kind of bummed that GGG is kind of oblivious to tese kind of ideas...
Last edited by Peterking72 on May 29, 2017, 10:35:22 AM
Ins't available for my country T-T
Sorry! Twitch Prime isn’t available in your country.
Nice......
"
Peterking72 wrote:

Seriously though! I kind of subtly suggested GGG on the forum a while ago, whether they would be game to do an "in game" kick starter to fund the production of 3D art for some of the oldest unique weapons in PoE.
I got a response from a staff member whether I am really serious about this, because they would be interested in making the 3D art if someone would finance the cost to make it. Since I'm no millionaire I couldn't dole out 3000 or so USD alone for every single 3D art. So I left it hanging there, kind of still hoping that it would spark something, but it didn't.

Wouldn't it be nice though if there were a chance to make this happen? Because let's say if there were only 300 people interested in sponsoring the creation of 3D art the cost would be still only 10$/person and if there were 3000, it would be 1$/person. But I'm sure that with a player base of millions if only every 10th person donated just 1$ or 10$ there were enough money to do all the 3D arts for those uniques in a month or a week even!

They have enough money from packs already, this 3 grand is just artificial price. They need to compensate money loss from less weapon effect and skin transfers sold when they decide to make 3d art for certain item. Making skin for a weapon in such game when you dont need much polygons cos skin is small after all so u dont have to make it super detailed(look at w/e weapon in game) wont take more than 3 days of work. And they want to get 3 grand for that? lol.
Sorry! Twitch Prime isn’t available in your country.

new zealand game and a promotion new zealanders can't par take in
Was so excited till i saw Aussies and New Zealanders can't even get it... wtf? You're based in a country that can't even access it? Is there going to be any other way to get them? The purple foot prints and portal are the only footprint and portal skins ive actually wanted :(
It's odd that I have to sign up for free MTX with Twitch Prime when I'm profound deaf. After trial, it will just end and I won't ever use it again. I'm already an Amazon Prime member though so I just linked it together. At least I get free MTX lol...
Whoa really mean GGG
It seems you quit talk after 7th page.
Supporting a richer countries for free, and leaving the poorer behind.
Maybe ban rest of countries! do we do not provide money for you?
Lol not available in your country. Talk about discrimination :/

Can't watch FOX's Lucifer on their homepage in my country either, I mean this shit seriously needs to stop
Only those lucky boys from 6 countries of the world can get nice things. Unfair, as always..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info