Energy Shield and Life

"
kazelone wrote:
I like these changes! CI was definitely better than life-based, and I prefer bringing it down to a reasonable level rather than buffing everything else so everybody faceroll end-game content.

Though I'm not really sure I like the idea of ES having no way to sustain anymore (c'mon, Zealot Oath is not an option for sustaining in this fast-clear meta, It's only useful to sustain self-inflicted DoT)

try to faceroll end-game content with es with no vaal pact and talk again.
Exactly what i expected. A year ago.

11/10 manifesto
Hf :)
3.0 Path of Golemancers, bersekers, slayers, mines, totems, and other skills that cant be reflected.

So like 70% of other builds still are fucked, or now got completely destroyed.

U should just aimed nerfs at vaal pact, vinktars.

U say 33% less ES, that much kills low life, still make hybrid bad choice cause of no zealot changes to aply to both life and ES.

U should just removed elreon rings, and chaos inoculation % more nodes, that would be enough.

Add a Kaom like ES armour now, with 1000 ES with no slots, so two handed ES casters(or fighters), can have a chance to play.
I get that the very high perfect roll on energy shield are overpowered, but if GGG can also consider the normal player who want to experience energy shield build, and increase the chance for a a perfect roll? So the price on the items could be much lower for normal player and people can enjoy the experience but same time still have the challenge GGG would like players to face.
so all the new players that worked there ass off to get reasonable ES gear and recently started ES builds just get screwed over and there stuff worth a fraction of what they just paid for.. how is that fair? just cause its ftp doesnt mean we dont care about the all the time and effort it went into gathering currency.

#StandardLivesMatter
If you (GGG) gonna end up on testing to completely remove VP ... you could try something different instead. Maybe that crit could play a role in LL mechanics again. For example: when you crit 50% (value subjected to change) of LL is recovered instantly. This would give the left and upper side of the tree who is generally more crit and CI focused some counter-measurements.
"
theoc86 wrote:
so all the new players that worked there ass off to get reasonable ES gear and recently started ES builds just get screwed over and there stuff worth a fraction of what they just paid for.. how is that fair? just cause its ftp doesnt mean we dont care about the all the time and effort it went into gathering currency.

Current gear will retain its ES levels (ie go legacy) and will probably go up in price.
Last edited by shaokim on May 18, 2017, 8:10:22 AM
Welcome back to the Path of Marauders. Hurry to get your mandatory Belly or Coil.

GGG is just a freakin' masterminds of rebalance.
Remember the CoC nerf? Everybody played CoC and then whoosh - it's completely and utterly worthless. And now this is exactly that again.
Yeah, I get it, they try to remake the balance so harshly to make players re-play the game more and more and not get bored. But seriously, is it so hard to at least TRY to make things "balanced" instead of just tell us: "we decided that you should play life from now on".
Sure, we will, but in a year there will be the same amount of whining all over the place on how life is a total meta and need a rework.
ING: Valhaal
life still unplayable against t15+(+40 life on body does nothing)
ES not playable anymore against t15+(no vaal pact and almost same amount of ES as life)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info