Energy Shield and Life

"
Good changes! It took a very long time though.

Next thing is to decrease boss potential one shot damage and increase trash mob damage greatly! -15% for all endgame boss damage and +50-100% to white mobs.

Trash hasnt been scary for a long time and the best poe experiences was back when charging rhoas hit you like a truck :D

How true
You guys know whot its worst for me in this game ? is that i rly cnot plain char with i can play for long time rly al i can plain its 3 months max becouse for 3 moths ggg wake up in some beautiful orning and hm maby we kil something ? let ppl farm more couse they lost evrythink they get past months couse they items wil be useles .
Its not balans they do this to force players to play more farm for new builds since old its useles you must see this ppl becouse if they dont have any idea how to keep players this game will die maby not fast but this wil hapen couse how many people wil tolerate this for long time ?.
Poe its (for me) best game of this type atm but so many good games are comin bad move GGG rly bad move
I'm sure it's been said in the preceding 97 pages of comments but... IMO the life buffs are too low and the ES nerfs are too high.

ES and life were absolutely in desperate need of a re balance but not like this. These changes are disappointing to every build!
--------------- THE MOOCH --------------
Last edited by Damoochie on May 18, 2017, 8:17:48 AM
"
BizzzON wrote:
life still unplayable against t15+(+40 life on body does nothing)
ES not playable anymore against t15+(no vaal pact and almost same amount of ES as life)

True
Dont worry guys may be GGG got a plan of more mirror to drop and make it affordable. How was that's?
Es nerf sucks but vp nerf/no es leech is the real story here. Reflect? Rekt.
I find the 25k es story hilarious. I've seen builds this high, usually righteous fire, and the damage output is meh. I currently run 8800 es with a 930 es chest and all 20percent es rolls on jewelry. So let's say I end up with 6k es. Fine I can handle that. No more leech? Facepalm.
"
HoockBr wrote:

U should just aimed nerfs at vaal pact, vinktars. [...] U should just removed elreon rings, and chaos inoculation % more nodes

If you follow this path of incrementally gimping down everything on the tree you end up with a bad game after enough iterations, just look at the pitiful 1% max resist nodes.

VP should just move to the middle tbh. Because a Marauder has to pay a dozen points or so with no value attached just to get VP. And the Marauder is a likely candidate who would want good leech.
"
2pher wrote:
Dont worry guys may be GGG got a plan of more mirror to drop and make it affordable. How was that's?

Why not econoy on standard broken anyway
Are ppl actually thinking before writing?

1. This is JUST the information how it will be in the beta. If the tests work out, itll be like this. if the changes completely ruin ES they will fix it before the release.

2. to the ones saying "OMFG WHY NOT JUST BUFFING LIFE INSTEAD KILLING ES": The Design of the game should be hard. Not "get to a certain point where u just trivialize the content". ES is now in a possition where it (with high end gear) just handles every single oneshot of this game. Endgame bosses like shaper should be still hard with end gear. Buffing life to oblivion just would trivialize this game for even more builds, which isnt intended.
TLDR: THey dont want this game to be trivial.

3. "OOHHH HOW THE FCK SHOULD WE SURVIVE ONESHOTS!!11!" : With player skill. Every oneshot mechanic of bosses is well telegraphed. You should be skillfull enough to dodge those mechanics rather then just facetank them. They also rework reflect and volitiles so the true shit mechanics where you 100% die if aproached will be nerved.

"
Fleshbane wrote:
"
noescape80 wrote:
This makes me so happy.

Exactly what the game needed, and what I needed to get back into the game again after I felt forced to go ES EVERY TIME.
Life builds are more fun!

THANK YOU!

GGG devs = Best devs!

LIFE BUILDS ARE MOAR FUNZ GUY!!!! really sounds more like a person who doesn't understand how es works btw poewiki is a nice site to start you should go read about things and stuffz

So...
Much...
Salt...

Not good for your health kiddie.
Now run along!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info