Energy Shield and Life

what happen with the ppl who even see all the game? I never get uber atziri nor tier up to 15 . . . and u still make this game harde just for 5 persons. . .

You care about ppl with 25k of ES. . . How many players has this kind of ES?

GGG is killing the game with this kind of choice. . . just thinking in 0,1% of players...

See what happen.

PD:Sorry for my english shit
GGG, why did you listen to the crying babies that have been whining about VP and ES?

Honestly, destroying ES and Vaal Pact is a huge mistake. And let's not pretend here. ES is dead, completely fucked. Life builds will achieve higher EHP in addition to having AR/EV mitigation, but the biggest fuck-you to players is the removal of Vaal Pact for ES.

Why can't GGG just create a leech rate affix & nodes that work for both ES and Life? Then you can approach the safety of Vaal Pact with investment.

Why does HC exist if GGG is balancing the game around Standard, where dying just means EXP loss?

My last HC death at level 97 was a one shot from 10,000 ES. I've had SIX other HC deaths this league at level 90+, and more than half of them are ONE SHOTS. From Volatiles, Invasion Boss, etc.

Let's watch my last death. This is real "endgame content", and I am by no means trivialising it. 11k max ES was not easy to achieve in the first place. Notice that Vaal Pact, even with Atziri flask and Vinktar up, never once brought me back to full ES. Max block+spell block doesn't save me, either.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/144216492

Yes, people can facetank shit with CI + VP, these builds take immense planning. You don't just "go ES" and "win the game". It takes effort. Why do people not understand that ES is SUPPOSED to give more HP pool than Life? Life gets flasks, Life gets Armour and Evasion. The problem is that life takes too much investment on the tree.

The LIFE BUFF is NECESSARY. One-Shot & Volatile mechanics rework is NECESSARY. Destroying Vaal Pact for ES only AND nerfing ES numbers is a terrible joke, again, a "Fuck you" to players.

People, this is an ARPG. This game is about grinding, looting, gearing, and planning, to take your character to the point where it can defeat any content. The only "difficulty" or real skill that is required is dodging big hits from say Uber Izaro or Shaper/Guardians. "Clear speed meta" complaints are absolutely retarded, you're playing a fucking ARPG. You're supposed to grind and farm as efficiently as possible, that's what this game is about.

Killing every ES build does not accomplish build diversity, GGG.
Last edited by luckyshin on May 18, 2017, 5:58:28 PM
I'm still pissed about the gutting CoC, Mjolnir, and Cospri cooldowns making them almost unusable. Then they release shit like HOWA/bladeflurry which is 5x more powerful than those ever were. WTF over? Or how abouot nerf Life leech gem from 8% to 2% then release a fucken flask thats 30%. Derp.

This balance team is terrible (which is why everyone played ES in first place) and now everyone will play life (if changes hold).

Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on May 18, 2017, 5:52:36 PM
Balancing the game for the top 1% and ruining for everyone else? The CI thing plus the vaal pact is the only thing that makes medium tier ES builds(8-10k ES) viable, since you dont have a huge pool of ES to facetank some strong atks and retaliate, nerf the t1 rolls on those vaal regalias, plus the t1 rolls on the head pieces, and we're done!
"
plodd wrote:
This is what happens when the game is balanced around the top 1%

Hopefully the other 99% will stop playing and teach them a goddam lesson.
"
piotrekplis wrote:
They could just nerf CI... somthing like:
-chaos does 1 dmg to you
-you have 30life

Lol, when poe have achived "better than diablo 3" title, they are going to ruin it Jebaited

No, it would better to make you have like -5 or -10 max elemental resists when taking CI. The elemental resists make ES builds too powerful in my opinion. Life is bound to survive on the effective health by going life + mitigation. ES should be able to survive on sheer amount with low possibilities in mitigation.

Immortal call + the ease of capping resistances make this logic go right into the trash can. You can have 12k+ ES and capped (or even higher with low-life and utiity flasks that es builds rely on) resistance. The main source of death is elemental damage, not phys. All that makes ES builds logically and objectively better than life. And that's without adressing other issues.
Rlly u plan to nerf Shavrone again instead Presnece of Chayula, most OP unique, 60% chaos resists, stun immunity and 20% life as flat es. Rlly does anyone have brain there?

Better nerf something to zero as I see then fix what was broken? Like always, same sad story from league to league.
God bless I have great fun in Wildstar, rlly balanced game with pretty healthy community.
Last edited by Coolmer on May 18, 2017, 6:01:24 PM
Vaal Pact needs a complete rework IMO.

Life and mana leech rates nodes should be combined to just be generic leech rate.

Vaal Pact should act as a MORE multiplier to your leech rate for Life and ES instead of making it instant.

This would make it so that Life and ES leech rates could behave similarly to the current Vaal Pact but would require some investment in leech rate to do so. It's completely bullshit that Vaal Pact is straight up stronger than Slayer overleech which is only accessible to 1 ascendancy.
Fresh builds all day.
I have played Path of Exile many years, spendt over 500-800 hours in game, and probably 100 hours offline with skill tree and paper. I have gotten 1 epic drop once, and spendt it all on super overpriced crap (didnt know about poe.trade). (And 120 Dollar on fuckin stash space for my crappy uniques)

I consider myself kinda poor, to be playing that long. I have crappy gear and can maximum reach 10k ES with shield. And 6-7k ES on average ES builds. The only reason that i played it was because i was tired of getting one shoted with my maximum 5k Life pool, tho i have 500hp kaoms. Now that i have descent gear, and have spent 8 days on my lv 85 character, dying many times pr level because one shot.

Now they nerf my ES build? I go from usual 7k ES to probaly less than 5k...
That where tho hardly earned exalts wasted.
My life pool are not going to be much higher, maybe 5.5k max...
Wtf am i gonna do? I cant level higher than 85-87 ever!
My pc sucks, so cant avoid server lag one shots.

Pls give me a legacy Kaoms Heart GGG :p
(I am out of Stash space again, so are forced to pay you 60 dollar very soon GGG,
My self found crap unique collection are quite huge now)
EliteGuy400
People whining about not having enough ES / Life need to realize the game isn't meant to be tanked. Mechanics are meant to be avoided. You're meant to fail sometimes. You aren't SUPPOSED to be able to crank through end game at full speed in 5 minutes. Learn to play the game. If you don't enjoy the game, go elsewhere.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info