Energy Shield and Life

Classic ggg - farting out a mountain of liquid shit that ruins an aspect of the game w/o improving anything else.
You DO realize that, whilst aiming to nerf the few top-of-the-line endgame players with hundreds of exalts invested in their ES gear, you're fucking over literally anyobody else looking to do an ES build, right? Or do you simply don't fucking care?
Well, enjoy the assload of salt and qq coming your way - you bitches deserve it.

+1 on the [poe going to the shitbin due to inept devs and "balancing"] counter
Path of Exile=diablo 3 = RIP
From playing life vs energy shield, I believe this is justified, its a joke to get as much es as I want vs getting life right now. I just wish there were more life buffs. I can easily get over 7k energy shield without even foresight or unnatural calm which are some of the juiciest es nodes on the tree, but god forbid I skip the scion wheel! My character is using an incandescent heart btw, thats a 359 energy shield body armor (but wait theres more!) im also using a crown of eyes, 245 energy shield, globes are 200, shield is 380, oots are 180, My rings and amulet all do not have %increased energy shield crafted on them. If I were to min max my character, I can easily go up to 14k energy shield while maintaining the same items but increasing my es pool by grabbing more nodes on the tree and crafting % es on said items. (i've squeezed over 8k life and 11k es on some of my builds, and the difficulty is huge)
I guess we will see how this works, but I have to say it sounds like a big nerf just because a small number of people have stupidly expensive gear. Why not just buff HP builds a bit?
IGN: FemmeFatality
"
Ygidua wrote:
While I can somehow understand the change, are the Dev´s even aware of the fact, that not even 1% of the players has those 25k ES chars?

My highest ES is around 7-8k, if I now look at the changes I will sit at 5k max. How is this supposed to be playable?

It seems to me as GGG balances the game around a few nerds with unlimited time that can exploit the system, while they forget all the Casuals who are the majority of their clients. By taking so much value from ES items, you completely kill ES for anyone who is not the rooster at the farm.

At no time did I achieve anything like those numbers you try to justify that nerf with, yet I will suffer most under it, just like everyone else who does have a RL and not insane items bought at external websites.

You should have buffed life or fixed the one shot mechanics in your game, instead you might have made ES unplayable for casuals in future. :(

When will devs learn to not balance their games on minorities, but the majorities... *sigh*

majority of players were haveing 10k+es at least.if ur highes es was around 7-8k ur build was completly fail sory to say this.

now yea its not 25k es but even 10k es was so powerfull with vaal pact.I mean u dont need any other defence mechanic.hit leech and ur full 10k es on every hit.that is god damn broken as you see.

theres single 500 life unique item for life builds.and it doesnt even have sockets..but you can get 800+es chest with 6 socket.wheres the justice in that?
it seems like most of all GGG wanted to nerf a number of whiny schoolgirls from the game

and look - its working! paka

this nerf have a drawback tho - buffing number of trolls, but tradeoff ok haha
GGG, Good job! This is very good updates we've waited for a long time.
Really? This coming league is going to be brutal. This just pushes me to want to play more SRS every time i see the changes being made. Survivability and damage have gone way down. I expect hc to be a shitstorm of rips to level 100 after this.

Edit: This actually upsets me. My aurabot, which is ES/LL is highly dependant on ES from Shavs, Boots, Gloves, Belt and Ring rolls due to reserve gear req. So, i just took a huge hit to survivability. Auramancers already took a huge hit last patch with reduced AoE for auras and Vaal D no longer granting flat ES. I mean, holy fuck. Now i feel forced to play Guardian over the Auramancer just to be capable of surviving high level content.
Last edited by shinigamiscall on May 18, 2017, 10:43:37 AM
all these crying bitches in this thread...

hilarious and sad at the same time.

keep up the good work GGG!
GR will be no longer provides any leech to es right?
Last edited by NoX1ous on May 18, 2017, 10:48:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info