Energy Shield and Life

Really like the changes proposed here - except for legacy ES gear!

Seriously, Standard is a complete clown fiesta, monopoly money economy. Yet you seem driven to make this even worse by dumping unrivaled amounts of overpowered legacy items in to it.

Honestly, I hope the only reason you're doing it this way is because you're technically limited.
"
Rakiii wrote:
KillerKrug - you can always play caster as life + es hybrid, life + mom , life kaom with 2h

Btw VP won´t help with 1 shot anyway but no ES leech is huge problem for ES builds.

I see only ZO CI users possible to play ES build after these changes ...

2hand builds are useless in most cases ( or atleast for me tried it 3 times or so and hated all of them ) so no kaom for me

life+mom has a huge problem, when you run oom you are dead in most cases...

but yeah hybrid, might be the only way to go as a caster...

i just hope they dont touch legacy vinktar so i can play atlast in standart
30 Shores with Double Pack / Breach / Max Sextants https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2006424/page/1
First Selfmade Build as Sparker ( MF ) https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1637690
1 Million Tool Tip Dps Sparker https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1761162

Just buff the damn 4% Life nodes to 8% and leave ES alone.
For fxxxs sake.
What the hell were you thinking?!
Problem is not "ES vs Life" if you going to fix nonexistent problem you will fail for sure. You not trading life for ES, you trade Armour and Evasion for ES, but they doesn't offer much. Also stupid 3k flasks (about same as you get from all gear) that can be up almost always deflate value of Armour/Evasion even more and ES have more flasks slots by design.

You need to balance Life+Armour/Evasion vs ES. If you going just to nerf ES it will become same as bad as Life+A/E now.
Wrong direction GGG!

You should generally buff life and not destroy ES-build...man they are going to be like blizzard in terms of buffs and nerfs....
I cant understand the meme from the player. It´s a great annonce!
i play this game since closed beta. It´s still the greatest game, but the last seasons it was only ES playable, sure i can play a life build and i did. in SC and HC but it´s mutch slower as ES builds.
It´s a great idea that es builds cannot leech but increase the reg speed. Know u need movment and u still can have good dmg and a fast clearspeed.

WOW. u dont have 15-20k es anymore, but still u claim 10k. still enough for the big hit´s and enough to get time to regg. standart life builds with viable dmg got 7k life and can now get up to 9k maybe. the difference it´s just the life flask because armor doesnt make that sence.

GGG your next patch will be great and u do again a great job. thx for nerf ES. And thx that u dont buff life to hard.

GGG we love U !!!

(sorry for bad english, german guy =) )
Last edited by Tonkowan on May 18, 2017, 11:11:22 AM
"
Mythabril wrote:
The ES meta has been far too dominant for far too long. Cutting it back harshly and letting it regrow may proof to be a wise decision.

No its not since there its many gg es build life build exist also and they not weak ofc i can agree that some of build can reach huge amount of es but with cost of xxxx money its only for chosen player (no lifer to be honestly XD) but cuting vall pact its not balans you can in same way joust remove es from game imo wo vp its not playable anymor all say huge es yes dont forget huge es -armor/eva/block vp its only defense mechanic and ggg want disable it
i'm just loving all of this.
goodbye Amateur's ,if something is good dont touch it !!!
"
Shecutor wrote:
"
Mythabril wrote:
The ES meta has been far too dominant for far too long. Cutting it back harshly and letting it regrow may proof to be a wise decision.

No its not since there its many gg es build life build exist also and they not weak ofc i can agree that some of build can reach huge amount of es but with cost of xxxx money its only for chosen player (no lifer to be honestly XD) but cuting vall pact its not balans you can in same way joust remove es from game imo wo vp its not playable anymor all say huge es yes dont forget huge es -armor/eva/block vp its only defense mechanic and ggg want disable it

If you think life builds (currently) aren't weak compared to ES builds then you have been playing a different game LOL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info