Regarding the Twitch Prime Promotion

Hey guys,

I just wanted to take a moment to address some of the concerns about the region block on the upcoming promotion that we're running with Twitch Prime. Normally, we would avoid promotions that exclude a portion of our users (and have done so in the past), however partnering with Twitch is a huge opportunity for the game and one that we believe will benefit the community as a whole by promoting the game and encouraging new players to join us for the release of The Fall of Oriath.

Twitch and Amazon are huge platforms for us to spotlight Path of Exile on. The Twitch Prime team is aware of this feedback, and they've generously offered to support a giveaway for the Path of Exile community (in conjunction with Alienware) which will take place during the Beta for The Fall of Oriath. This giveaway will be open to all regions and include prizes sponsored by Twitch/Amazon, Alienware hardware and also free microtransactions from us.

This promotion will help the growth of Path of Exile by putting it in the spotlight in the leadup to its largest expansion ever. While not everyone can take part directly, we hope that everyone will see the benefits of this exposure over time.

We apologise to those who have been excluded. Rest assured, wherever possible we try to make things as fair as we can to everyone in the community.
Last bumped on Jun 22, 2017, 1:05:42 PM
I can appreciate that you're listening and that you care.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
If i'm to be excluded i'd rather not this be the news of the day. Do whatever seems best of course but this rubs me wrong.
"
Toverkol wrote:
If i'm to be excluded i'd rather not this be the news of the day.

We have a second (game related) news post coming this afternoon :)
"
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
Toverkol wrote:

How many hours is this from now? What are your office times anyway (GMT)?

Would be nice to know, thanks.

Should be up within the next hour. Our hours vary from person to person and day to day, but they're typically between 8.30am and 6.30pm.
Pay no mind to the vocal minorities who cannot get the shinies. Make the loot.
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
Toverkol wrote:

Happy to hear - carry on!
Last edited by Toverkol on May 16, 2017, 9:38:10 PM
If a future patch automatically puts twitch on my computer like the new client of curse.com did then i'm going to delete the game just like i did curse. It takes a degree in computer programming to get rid of the twitch programs. I still don't know if i got rid of all the changes that the twitch client did to my computer. If you plan on adding this in your patch so that twitch automatically gets put on my computer let us know now please, so i can delete your game from my computer.
You have excluded me and still want to know what I think about it?

sixteenth to comment

second page yeah
The end of all that is - The winter has come - Hold the door - The North Remembers
I hope you have a good life on the other side of the wall
“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” Gen. James Mad Dog Mattis
Acho legal a idéia de vocês, mas é injusto perante as pessoas de outras regiões que não podem acessar o twitch prime, vocês poderiam pensar em alguma outra forma dessas pessoas ganharem as mtx, para tornar justo para todos, né ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info