Extension of Legacy League

awesome!!
Good news imo, given the alternative (which is the game floating in limbo for about 2 more months). Knowing the league is extended will encourage some players (like me) who think that it's not worth it to play the league with this little time left, to return.
"
Vaydra wrote:
"
Exile009 wrote:
"
Vaydra wrote:
I hope the challenges will be deactivated during the extension so that they are not trivialised!

I don't get this attitude. The challenges aren't like the PoE races - it's not about being on top. If more people complete the challenges, that doesn't in any way affect the challenge rewards that the people who already have completed them have earned. Why does it trouble you so to see more folks getting ahead, given that it doesn't cost you anything?

12 week challenge league extended by 4-6 weeks. That's an up to 50% extension! That significantly reduces the challenge to the point where you just have to play the 18 weeks to get stuff done accidently or not.

So that does "affect the challenge rewards that the people who already have completed them have earned". Oh nice you got that portal from the league were everyone who played for 18 weeks got one .... no challenge, no sense of achievement. #FeelsBadMan

Why does your 'sense of achievement' depend on others not achieving something? Like I said, this isn't a race. These are game rewards everyone gets if they reach a certain milestone, not a bragging trophy to show off to others. The race rewards are the trophies, not the challenge prizes. That's why they're limited, at least at the upper tiers i.e first place/highest level/etc., whereas the challenge prizes are not.
"
availablex wrote:
"
etaloisuf wrote:
Bullshit! people voted for an all active league... I dont know a single person who enjoyed legacy league aka stash tab simulator 2017

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/6aesjd/what_would_you_prefer_
between_legacy_end_and_30/
exactly

somewhere somebody got the wrong message :(

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"
Vaydra wrote:

somewhere somebody got the wrong message :(

Well the message is:

25% of players prefere to play legacy league over many many events and an "imaginary" Flashback league.
That's a lot of people, enough to extend the league.

Other than that it's a reddit message, therfor it's wrong.
Last edited by DasName on May 15, 2017, 5:21:28 AM
Any idea whether the new supporter packs for 3.0.0 will overlap with the Legacy Hat? Or does purchasing beta access come with coins?
Last edited by Boonce on May 15, 2017, 5:22:22 AM
no-life much?
Aaaah niiiice for the challenge, want this portal so Much
Meh. Not a good idea IMO.

Rewards are dull anyways ; Footprints are fine, weapon effect is ... almost invisible ? Portal is meh. Shaper's better.
Challenges themselves are boring. Not challenging. Just a boring to-do list of shit to add up as you progress through them. Hoped for more on this side.

I don't see the point. Getting legacy items ? Well, it's all fine and fun but for what we know 3.0 may rekt most of those items back into memories. And to add to that aspect, there is only a handfull of "usefull" legacy items and they're very pricy/very build specifics. (don't ever dream of looting them btw, those keys are the shittiest scam ever to have you stay on PoE all night long.)

So, what's the point ? "having fun" ? Weeeeelll ... If overextanding an underwelming league the only way to give us "fun" ... i'm getting anxious about 3.0 now.

I get that 3.0 is a huuuuuge leap for PoE and that GGG may have their hands full right now. But extending Legacy ... Doesn't feel right for me.
Legacy is a dead league!
Standard is dead
Need a new 1 month league, to get people to play again.
Until beta comes and as long as it does
GUILD ZA BALKANSKE IGRAČE : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1227661
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

"Discord"Voice ( dođite na mikrofon - Link za automatski invite ) : https://discord.gg/Q54KWUH
Last edited by smileys on May 15, 2017, 5:28:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info