Extension of Legacy League

"
Hemmingfish wrote:
"Overwhelming".

Yeah, I saw at least 10 people request it. Obviously that's a large majority of players. Bloody hell, I was looking forward to a new filler league.

+1 "Overwhelming" the 10 people still playing this flashback league posted that they would like to play some more but little they know, the only reason they are still playing this stupid league is because they are new to the game and ofc they could play it for even 6 months if you give it to them... the rest of us veteran players are left staring at forums posts for almost 2 months now :)
How long?
"
mirificel wrote:
"
Hemmingfish wrote:
"Overwhelming".

Yeah, I saw at least 10 people request it. Obviously that's a large majority of players. Bloody hell, I was looking forward to a new filler league.

+1 "Overwhelming" the 10 people still playing this flashback league posted that they would like to play some more but little they know, the only reason they are still playing this stupid league is because they are new to the game and ofc they could play it for even 6 months if you give it to them... the rest of us veteran players are left staring at forums posts for almost 2 months now :)

Speak for yourself, "veteran player."

I really don't understand everyone's beef with this. This is an additional OPTION. If you don't like the Legacy League, then don't play in it!

Unlike some aspects of the game, this is a truly optional one.

I for one am delighted with this decision, as I actually have a life and find that leagues often run a little too short for my tastes. Furthermore, this is my favorite league of all time.
Wash your hands, Exile!
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/6aesjd/what_would_you_prefer_between_legacy_end_and_30/

ow yeah, soo "overwhelming feedback that the community would like us to extend the Legacy Leagues", thanks for build diversity(few projectile skills and minions...) and fuck you.
Last edited by availablex on May 15, 2017, 4:05:42 AM
Please stop listening to reddit
Thanks GGG, keep up the good work
oh look they saw a question that didn't involve any investment and jumped on it lmao...

what about the trillion other question you've been ignoring for years..?

busy working on a playstation version maybe..?

/spit
IGN: Bluntexile
"
Vaydra wrote:
I hope the challenges will be deactivated during the extension so that they are not trivialised!

I fu**ing loled xD
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
"
etaloisuf wrote:
Bullshit! people voted for an all active league... I dont know a single person who enjoyed legacy league aka stash tab simulator 2017

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/6aesjd/what_would_you_prefer_between_legacy_end_and_30/
exactly
I enjoy the legacy league very much. So for me this extension is great news. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info