Preview of the New Minimap and Super Stash Sale

Nice!!!
And btw I noticed the act 7 town sneak in there!
Balance is an illusion, exile.
Yeahhh boiiiiiiiii
i love it!!
"
VapidActions wrote:
It looks beautiful, but being an old D2 player, 95% of the time I have it as a full screen overlay. With how much there is going on in the new map, it feels a little hard to see the game behind the map.

Hopefully we can adjust the layers and/or transparency?

Don't get me wrong, I love it, and if I have to adapt my playstyle for it, that's fine. Great work dev team!

We can adjust the transparency now, I don't think there's any reason it would be removed :)

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"
I think I just wet myself however these aren't supporter packs so I'm going to take a doo doo on you.

Not surprised It's your poor style
Thanks for this upgrade!
"
Don't forget to grab your Legacy Supporter Packs, Legacy Hat and Classic Mystery Box!

Don't forget to drink your Ovaltine!
The minimap is still too small.
We shouldnt have to use the big map anymore
Looks nice overall, but I have 3 suggestions:
1) Make the "unexplored" border marker less conspicuous. For some reason that thick blue line looks really distracting.
2) In areas where a liquid forms the natural barrier (like the shoreline or lava in the demo video), colour that edge on the minimap to show that there is this water/lava/bottomless gap. I think it will make the minimap more readable in such areas.
Last edited by T_Reich on May 12, 2017, 12:56:31 AM
This preview is awesome, cant wait for the patch implement
Who is this for? New map looks terrible.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info