Preview of the New Minimap and Super Stash Sale

what is the clothing that the character is wearing in the video?

black hood one
It looks beautiful, but being an old D2 player, 95% of the time I have it as a full screen overlay. With how much there is going on in the new map, it feels a little hard to see the game behind the map.

Hopefully we can adjust the layers and/or transparency?

Don't get me wrong, I love it, and if I have to adapt my playstyle for it, that's fine. Great work dev team!
OHHHHH-PEEEEEEE! FINALLY :D
This is definitely a long-awaited improved. Very cool.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Lovin the new mini map. The old one could get confusing sometimes
.....And that's all I have to say about that.
honestly trash
I have a really big habit of using the minimap a lot, so an update like this very welcoming.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Wow huge improvement to the minimap. Looks great!
It's a huge step forward; but at the same time the walkability lines are IMO serving to emphasize the arbitrary distinction* between items that get drawn fully on the minimap and those that the system ignores completely. The small pile of junk to the players left that just gets a can't walk here outside looks the same as a element within the larger wall of junk to the players right that is reduced and shown on the map directly.

* From the player perspective anyway. At the implementation level I'm guessing its the difference between walls on the map segments that are glued together to make the basic area, and stuff that's scattered about as additional decorations/clutter.
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
Fresh. Crisp. Clean.
Bravo.
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info