A Preview of 3.0.0 Environments

Nice work, very excited for release
nice
"Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does." - William James
"People are just about as happy as they make up their minds to be." - Abraham Lincoln
I want to be able to swim now!
--------------------------------------
Dudes need their beauty sleep too
--------------------------------------
So can we get fishing with this new water? :D
hate to be that guy, but its close to what I do for a living, so...
at 0:45-0:47, I noticed that we have different depths on the shore/water level, but this is done just by moving the splash effect up and down the toon's legs, which is nice and all, but if you don't change the brightness of the leg parts under the water, it just seem the splash effect is a moving tutu ;)

anyway, great job, guys, looking really good

Last edited by mhyoung on May 5, 2017, 8:59:56 AM
This Game! just Awesome!
This game is about to become my life.
"You are a miracle, beloved. You are also a masochist and possibly an idiot. But you're my idiot." - Oni-Goroshi

- Iniquitous_
Any chance we could get access to the camera tools used in making this?
looks amazing. excited :-)
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
very good !

but i dont understand the hype.... the real content update is only the new system ? after you reach the lvl for maps... you do.... "maps"? the same like before :D

the balance update.... no comment

tornado shot still op while split arrow or other skills are so damn weak that they are broken ? ( like elemental hit, chain and fork) did anyone use fork after pierce got so damn strong ?

passive tree left side > passive tree right side ( life nodes )

warchief totems > all other totems

i really like this game... but pls.... pls .... balance the old skills and the right side on the passive tree its boring to play an ranger with 5000+ life ev build.... while you can play an marauder or something else with 6500+ life armor build with the same damage.

dont get me wrong i love this game... 6 new acts wow ! but pls balance it after the 3.0 release

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info