A Preview of 3.0.0 Environments

"
鬼殺し wrote:
Very nice indeed.

LOL you FINALLY added it. After five years of us asking. Finally!

Needless to support, you have my support.

edit: needless to support? Fuck, talk about jumping the gun. In true Ruler fashion.

hä?

i thought you stopped the game playing, while crying about it the hole time and the hole years....

did they now creating the game like you wanted, or is it the beginning about another crying session, and what they have to do for u?

do we read then another 100 post from you, about what they have to do for your game?

please not.

kiddin

nice to read u back :)

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by loCurnus on May 7, 2017, 3:24:09 AM
Hello guys, what about restarting or ... leagues ?

Are characters will be reset ?

Will the 3.0 be only on a new league or standard too ?

If I'm playing now on my character lv 89 on standard league now, Is this one be available on the 3.0 ?

PS: Sorry for my english.
Прежде чем всякую х*ень делать улучшите передачу данных со своего сервера!!!! Или бл*ть вам так не терпится убить игру???
I watched the video and good lord I want to be excited, but seeing most of the comments and how horrid most POE players are to each other I can't help but be disappointed and reminded why I play solo. Can't wait to see the new features and talk to my fiance about it, but incredibly disappointed in at least the part of the community I've seen commenting on youtube.
"
Verseb wrote:
Hello guys, what about restarting or ... leagues ?

Are characters will be reset ?

Will the 3.0 be only on a new league or standard too ?

If I'm playing now on my character lv 89 on standard league now, Is this one be available on the 3.0 ?

PS: Sorry for my english.

Don't know what GGG will do, but base on history and common practice, you character will be available on 3.0, and GGG will offer a one time skill point reset.

BTW, nice update on environment. can't wait for 3.0 support packs.
GGG please include an act that is full of fairies or cute mobs to kill!!!! that would be awesome!!! this is hype but killing cute images would be something new since poe is GORE!!!!
-
Last edited by Suslik on May 11, 2017, 10:11:28 PM
"
Will Aura's finally be properly visible under water???!?

Yes. I specifically had to change render order to make that happen.
"
AlexS_GGG wrote:
"
Will Aura's finally be properly visible under water???!?

Yes. I specifically had to change render order to make that happen.
Woot, thanks for the response.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
gimme gimme :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info