New Microtransactions - Portal, Footprints, Character Effect and Pets!

Guess pets must be popular eh, never been my thing though. Just find them distracting.
#NeverGoing90
"
Jack82 wrote:
"
sarannah101 wrote:
Love the bat swarm character effect, but unlike the legacy effect, it seems to disappear and then reappear(based on video). If so, what is the time interval at which the bats re-appear, and will there be a bat swarm character effect with the bats 100% of the time showing/flying around the character?

I ask this because in an arpg, things that disappear and reappear on screen always catch my eye, and if the bat swarm disappears and then reappears, it will keep doing this. For me that would undermine the entire effect. Therefor an always active bat swarm character effect(like legacy) would suit me much better. It does look awesome though.

All the other stuff seems awesome. I felt bad reading the new supporter packs are still a month away :(

Any hints on what mtx types will be in the new supporter packs(portal, footprint, weapon effect, armor sets, or something else)?

Man, this "bat swarm effect" is not character effect. Based on SHOP you give this effect to your amulet not to your belt. I suppose you can have some character effect from belt and this effect from amulet :)

The bats seem to behave like the
line of effects from the SotV supporter packs. Those appear after you've stood still for like 5 seconds and play once.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Last edited by Archwizard on May 2, 2017, 7:12:09 AM
WEll some of these are neat i do enjoy new content. Id really like to see some changes of the existing content, Such as making sac frags stack as u collect 100`s of them it becomes a nightmare. there are other things as well but lets start with this
I personally like the addition of new insect pets... though can we get a Giant Hornet or Bee Swarm as potential pets?
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
Jack82 wrote:
"
sarannah101 wrote:
Love the bat swarm character effect, but unlike the legacy effect, it seems to disappear and then reappear(based on video). If so, what is the time interval at which the bats re-appear, and will there be a bat swarm character effect with the bats 100% of the time showing/flying around the character?

I ask this because in an arpg, things that disappear and reappear on screen always catch my eye, and if the bat swarm disappears and then reappears, it will keep doing this. For me that would undermine the entire effect. Therefor an always active bat swarm character effect(like legacy) would suit me much better. It does look awesome though.

All the other stuff seems awesome. I felt bad reading the new supporter packs are still a month away :(

Any hints on what mtx types will be in the new supporter packs(portal, footprint, weapon effect, armor sets, or something else)?

Man, this "bat swarm effect" is not character effect. Based on SHOP you give this effect to your amulet not to your belt. I suppose you can have some character effect from belt and this effect from amulet :)

The bats seem to behave like the
line of effects from the SotV supporter packs. Those appear after you've stood still for like 5 seconds and play once.

Thanks for letting me know, I assumed it was a belt effect since the article text calls it a character effect. The effect looks awesome... would still like it to be a permanent thing like the belt character effects. Would look awesome on a summoner to have it permanently accompanied by bats flying around it, like these.

@stastu: Your GPU seems quite old, especially for playing a newer game like PoE. This is probably the main cause of your lag issues.
Wallaby...next on my list
next gold-plated ferrari for wilson coming in! keep spendin, suckers. you are truly pathetic
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
"
LMTR14 wrote:
next gold-plated ferrari for wilson coming in! keep spendin, suckers. you are truly pathetic

he means thanks very much for supporting the game so he can continue to play free in Fall of Oriath :)

You are welcome kind sir!
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Last edited by Vaydra on May 2, 2017, 10:06:16 AM
I NEED THAT ELEPHANT!
"
stastu wrote:
Luck, that exist the poe smoother. Otherwise HC is not too much playable.

Btw. I have:
50Mbit (LTE)
AMD Phenom II X4 965 Deneb 45nm Technology
1023MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti
Samsung SSD 850 EVO 250GB
16GB RAM
WIN10

BTW: TOP crazy build. Icestorm, or magmaorb on Sire of shards with 4 totems is realy a crazy lagging slideshow :) and 4+ players in the party = 4+ angry or dead people :)

You have probably the worst combination of HW for PoE from my empirical investigation. Bad DX11 support, bad single core performance, old technologies all around.
I guess solo play with DX9 without shadows is your go-to solution.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info